Catania: Cyclops Islands & Timpa Nature Reserve Boat Tour
Discover a whole new world underwater as you explore the marine protected area of Isola dei Ciclopi (Aci Castello). Enjoy a 4-hour snorkeling excursion as you dive into the volcanic coast.
- Discover the 20 kilometers of volcanic coast between the La Timpa Natural Reserve and the Marine Protected Area of Isola dei Ciclopi.
- Explore the marine protected areas of Isola dei Ciclopi (Aci Castello) with the help of a marine biologist and environmental guide.
- Enjoy the 4-hour snorkeling excursion as you see lava ropes, lava pillars, colorful sea life, and much more.
- Snorkeling equipment
- Light refreshments
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Dive into the water and discover a whole new world! Discover an unforgettable scenery as you explore 20 kilometers of the volcanic coast between the La Timpa Natural Reserve and the Marine Protected Area of Isola dei Ciclopi. Accompanied by a marine biologist and environmental guide, enjoy a 4-hour snorkeling tour over the beautiful lavic seabed of Isola dei Ciclopi (Aci Castello), a marine protected area.
As you snorkel above a protected volcanic underwater region, discover colorful sea life, lava ropes, lava pillows, and basalt pillars all leading to an enriching experience. Enjoy a world of silence between old lava flows, underwater canyons, volcanic faults, and stretches of white sand. You will also be accompanied by your snorkeling buddies: octopus, white breams, groupers, and many more!
know before you go
know before you go
- Special health and safety measures are in place.
- Daily at 8:30 am or 3:30 pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
- Meet your guide at Via Provinciale 23.
- Address: 95021 Aci Castello CT, Italy
- The closest bus stops are Provinciale Nord and Provinciale Sud. They are a quick 3-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board bus 534 to get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.