Schonbrunn Palace Concerts - Music and Wine
Enjoy an evening of classical music and wine in the City of Music, and listen to the genius of the musical legends from Vienna.
- Appreciate a music-and-wine experience in Europe for a relaxing and artful evening out.
- Enjoy the Schönbrunn Palace Concerts with their two captivating opera singers and the orchestra.
- Relish the wine and lemonades served while you enjoy classical music from Vienna.
- Listen to melodies made by musical geniuses like Mozart and Strauss and romantic Viennese composers like Stolz and Leopoldi.
- Choose the seats that suit you best from the category of tickets selected by you.
- Access to the Schönbrunn Palace Concert
- Free choice of seating in the selected category of tickets
- Wine service with local wines and lemonades
- Hotel transfers
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
Experience Vienna, the city of artistic legacies created by Mozart, Beethoven and Freud, through a charming concert evening! You will listen to classical symphonies by the greats performed by two exceptional opera singers and the orchestra. The concert will be conducted in the famous Imperial Schönbrunn Palace. As you enter, you will begin your evening with a refreshing drink - local wine and homemade lemonades. It will set the mood for a night of romantic and traditional Viennese music.
You will have the choice to select your seats from the category of your booked tickets. Once you’ve settled in, the symphonies of classical music will surround you. Be ready to appreciate the melodies created by excellent musicians over the years. This evening in the capital city of Austria will take your imagination to new artistic heights, giving you a glimpse into the rich cultural legacy that it houses. Bring out the Romantic in you for the night and delight in the journey that classical music takes you through.
know before you go
This ticket allows you to choose from the following options: - Category A - Category B - VIP Tickets
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Contactless payments and online bookings are required.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- This experience is wheelchair accessible.
- Photography is allowed. However, do not use flash and tripods.
- The admission and the beginning of the wine and beverage service starts at 7:30 PM.
- The concert begins from 8:30 PM onwards on Wednesday, Friday and Saturday.
- On Wednesdays and Fridays, you can enjoy the concert evening “Viennese Flair” with music by composers Robert Stolz, Heinrich Strecker, Hermann Leopoldi, Franz Lehar, Carl Michael Ziehrer and Johann Strauss.
- On Saturdays, the concert evening “Viennese Elegance” is dedicated to classical music by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart and Johann Strauss.
- The concert ends around 10 PM.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID to your guide.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- You can redeem your tickets directly at the box office of the Orangery Schönbrunn 7:30 PM onwards.
- Address: Orangery Schönbrunn, Schönbrunner Schloßstraße 47, 1130.
- The redemption point is beside Apothekertrakt Schönbrunn.
- The point is just 4 minutes away from the Schönbrunn subway station.
- To locate the meeting point on Google Maps, simply search for - Schonbrunn Palace Concerts
- Get Directions to the Meeting Point
- The nearest subway station is Schönbrunn.
- The stop is just 4 minutes away from the redemption point.
- The U4 subway will get you there.
- The nearest bus stop is Schloß Schönbrunn.
- The stop is just 6 minutes away from the redemption point.
- Bus N60 will get you there.
This ticket is valid on the date and time selected during checkout.