Naturlandia makes for a great escape - explore its Animal Park home to animals from the Pyrenees or choose to go cross country skiing!
- For a snowy place that is also lively and fun, Naturlandia offers all the goods.
- Choose between visiting the Animal Park or getting a 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5-day Ski Pass.
- The Animal Park is home to native Pyreneean animals like wolves and brown bears.
- With the Ski Pass, you get to go cross country skiing at the La Rabassa ski resort for the duration you have selected.
Looking to spend a fun family day out? Head over to Naturlandia! If you're taking your kids along with you, they will especially love exploring the Animal Park. Located at 2,000 m above sea level, the park is home to some of the most representative species in the Pyrenees. See an entire area dedicated to the brown bear. Explore the observation gallery dedicated to the bear and learn about how it was regarded as a mythical animal in the Pyrenees. You can also observe wolves, boreal lynx, marmots (in the summer), and more. Among the herbivores, you can spot the common deer, mules, or the Sika deer.
If you're looking for an adventurous experience, go for the Ski Pass option. Choose between 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5-day options and get access to La Rabassa, the cross country ski resort, along with rental equipment.
- Entry to Naturlandia
- Access to the Animal Park (optional)
- 1/2/3/4/5-Day Ski Pass (optional)
Know Before You Go
This ticket has the following options you can choose from:
- Animal Park
- 1-Day Ski Pass
- 2-Day Ski Pass
- 3-Day Ski Pass
- 4-Day Ski Pass
- 5-Day Ski Pass
- The park is divided into two areas differentiated by their altitude. One is “cota 1600”, it means 1600m of altitude, and the second area is “cota 2000” which means 2000m of altitude. Currently, access to Naturlandia is done every day from the level 2000 sector.
- Pet animals can enter Naturlandia, as long as they are properly tied. They will not be able to access the animal park.
- Children under 3 years of age can not access the activities. They can enter the animal park free of charge, and participate in the children's workshops, if there are any.
- Parking is open. Once full, you can park in an orderly way on the road, if you do not obstruct the passage of vehicles.
- You can enter the park with food; it has some picnic areas. Picnicking is not allowed in park-enabled areas. Please make sure not to leave garbage on the floor.
- For safety it is not allowed to feed the animals in the park.
Ever day from 9 AM to 5 PM.
Children aged 3-11yrs, as well as seniors aged 60yrs and above, enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
Strict Cancellation Policy
Cannot be canceled, amended, or rescheduled.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your ticket at Naturlandia.
- Address: Carretera de la Rabassa Km. 8 Juberri, AD600 Sant Julià de Lòria, Andorra.
Get Directions to the Ticket Redemption Point
- You can get here by taxi. If you're arriving by car, please note that fom November 1st to May 15th, in the Principality of Andorra it is mandatory to travel with special equipment in case of snowfall or icy roads.
- Public transport: The two lines that directly serve the parish of Sant Julià de Lòria are the Express Bus (Sant Julià de Lòria-Escaldes) and the L1.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.