SEAL San Diego Tour - Audio-Guided Bus Tour & Bay Cruise
Take in the maritime history and culture of San Diego’s best attractions such as the Embarcadero and sights from the Bay as you travel by land and sea.
- Board an open-air sightseeing land and sea tour to experience the signature landmarks of San Diego.
- Enjoy guided narration as you explore the streets of San Diego including the waterfront Embarcadero and USS Midway Museum.
- The tour continues as a cruise of the Bay where you’re sure to see brown sea lions and pelicans in their natural habitat.
- Get a waterfront view of important maritime landmarks like the North Island Naval Air Station, Point Loma Submarine Base, Shelter Island, and more.
- 90-minute SEAL Tour with an audio guide
- Open-air sightseeing vehicle
- State-of-the-art U.S. Coast Guard-certified Hydra-Terra vehicle
- Live guide
- Any meals and drinks
- Tickets/entry to any attractions
- Public transport and transfers
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Soak up the history and cultural sights of San Diego on this dual land and sea tour of the city and its Bay. Travel in a state-of-the-art U.S. Coast Guard-certified Hydra-Terra vehicle. With guided narration, fully experience the city’s sights without even leaving your seat.
San Diego Land Tour
As you pass the Embarcadero and San Diego International Airport – dedicated to famous aviator Charles Lindbergh – get a sense of the strong maritime history and atmosphere of the city. The Embarcadero is a bustling waterfront hub with a lot of shops and restaurants. Nearby are notable landmarks such as the USS Midway Museum – a former naval aircraft carrier – and two Embarcadero Marina parks with worthy sea views.
San Diego Bay Cruise
The second part of this illuminative tour has you cruising through San Diego Bay. You’re sure to see the signature San Diego sea lions up close with other natural wildlife species. Point Loma comes into view with its attractive seaside mansions and rugged hillside. Coming back to maritime history, Point Loma also has a premier Naval Base. Other naval sights include the North Island Naval Air Station – one of the largest repair facilities for fighter jets – the Scripps Institution of Oceanography, the Marine Mammal Training Center, and Shelter Island – originally built to protect boats from heavy weather, storms, and high waves.
know before you go
know before you go
- This SEAL tour is approximately 90-min: 30-min on land and 60-min the on San Diego Bay.
- The schedule is subject to change due to weather and low tide conditions, or city events.
- This tour is suitable for wheelchair users. Please arrive early – no less than 30-min prior to your departure time – to ensure a smooth loading process.
- Guide dogs are allowed.
- Any guests with disabilities attending this tour need to inform the operator 24-hours beforehand.
- Daily: 11am
- Closed on Thanksgiving and on 25 Dec.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the boarding point.
- Please arrive at the boarding point 10 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
- Board your cruise at Seaport Village.
- Address: 849 W Harbor Dr, San Diego, CA 92101, United States.
- The closest bus stop is San Diego (Seaport Village). It is a quick 3-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board bus FlixBus to get you there.
- The closest tram stop is Seaport Village. It is a quick 4-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board trams Event, Green and Silver to get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.