Skip the Line Ticket: Sainte Chapelle & Conciergerie with Optional Histopad
Beat the crowds with your skip-the-line entrance tickets to the Sainte Chapelle and the Conciergerie, two unique sites at the former royal palace. Dive into the rich cultural history and architectural beauty of both locations on the same day.
- Visit the Sainte Chapelle, a gem of the Rayonnant Gothic period that boasts over 1,000 exquisite stained-glass windows
- Discover the ancient court of the French revolution at the Conciergerie as you walk past the cells and tombs of this revolutionary prison
- Enjoy a self-guided tour of these historical sites with your informative booklet available in 11 languages
- Discover the medieval rooms that have disappeared over the years with the iconic Histopad, an augmented reality experience that lets you turn back the clock
A visit to the iconic Palais de la Cité will not disappoint; the former royal palace has two remarkable monuments you must see, namely the Sainte Chapelle and the Conciergerie. Your skip-the-line tickets will allow you to dodge famously-long ticketing queues and head right into the Sainte Chapelle. Make your way through the gothic marvel and admire the ancient stained glass windows with exquisite design and depth of color.
Head out to the Conciergerie, your next stop on the itinerary and explore what used to be an ancient prison. This picturesque attraction holds the cells and tombs of criminals and heroes of the French revolution, making it an iconic Parisian monument. This self-guided tour allows you to admire the sites at your own pace and stick around for as long as you please.
The Histopad Experience (Optional)
Journey back in time with your dedicated HistoPad, a digital tool that combines augmented reality, interactive functionalities, and 3D reconstructions to reveal the medieval and revolutionary rooms of both attractions. Further, this experience is available in 6 languages (French, English, Spanish, German, Italian, and Chinese).
Know Before You Go
- The monument is open and welcomes you in complete safety
- Limited number of visitors
- Adapted visit circuit
- Each visitor is invited to respect the safety instructions indicated upon entering the monument
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory in the monument
- Hydroalcoholic gel will be at your disposal at the reception of the monument before your visit
- Reminder of barrier gestures
- 45-minute guided tours of the Sainte Chapelle are available daily between 11:00 AM and 3:00 PM
- Audio guides are available at an additional cost at the venue in English, German, Italian, Spanish and Japanese
- EU residents under 26yrs and visitors under 18yrs go free (carry a valid photo ID)
The following time slots are available to choose from:
11:40 AM, 12:40 PM, 1:40 PM. 3:40 PM, 4:40 PM & 5:40 PM
Strict Cancellation Policy
Cannot be cancelled, amended or rescheduled
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the venue.
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- Your meeting point is at the Sainte Chapelle (8 Boulevard du Palais, 75001 Paris).
- This point is just 5 minutes away from the Cite Metro Station.
- To locate the meeting point on Google Maps, simply search for - Sainte Chapelle.
Board Metro #4 ride until Cite Metro Station. This station is a 5-minute walk to the attraction.
Take bus #21, 38 or 47 and ride until Cite-Palais de Justice bus station.
This station is a 2-minute walk to the attraction.
St Chapelle: Valid for the date and time selected during checkout
Concierge and Histopad: Valid for 6 months from the date of purchase