Picasso, Gothic Quarter & Sagrada Familia Combo
- Fast track entrance to Picasso Museum and Sagrada Família
- Picasso Museum holds over 3,800 paintings within its walls and is an art and history lovers delight
- Head over to the Gothic District and discover the various beautiful public squares
- Drive past Passeig De Gràcia with its spectacular architectural monuments
- Enjoy fast track entry to the Sagrada Familia, an iconic landmark of Barcelona
- Picasso, Gothic Quarter tour starts at 9:00 Am and Sagrada Familia tour starts at 3:15 Pm
- Entrance tickets and fast track to Picasso Museum & Sagrada Família.
- Guided visit + free time in both monuments
- Radio Guides
- Pick-up and drop off
- Access to the towers in Sagrada Família
- Food and Beverages
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Skip the line to the Picasso Museum and discover the bond between Picasso and Barcelona.
The Picasso Museum is Barcelona's most visited museum and occupies a medieval mansion that's worth a look for the architecture alone.
After the museum, visit Plaça del Rei, a 14th-century medieval public square. You also visit Plaça de Sant Jaume, a square at the center of the Old City of Barcelona.
In the afternoon, drive past Passeig De Gràcia with its spectacular modernista monuments like la Pedrera and Casa Batlló. See the Eixample district and head for the Sagrada Família. Enjoy a guided visit and plenty of free time to wonder around.
Your voucher will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
ratings & reviews
- This tour involves some walking. Comfortable clothes and shoes is recommended.