Fast Track Tickets to Sagrada Familia with Audio Guide
Explore the wonder of Barcelona with these fast-track Sagrada Familia tickets! Take in the intricacy of Antoni Gaudi’s creation as you gaze upon the sculptures that adorn the facades of the basilica. Your dedicated audio guide will help navigate your self-guided tour of this architectural marvel!
- Discover Barcelona’s most iconic landmark of all, the Sagrada Familia, a UNESCO World Heritage Site that has been under construction since 1882
- Use your fast-track tickets to get you ahead in line and walk straight into the Basilica without whiling away your time
- Marvel at the gorgeous vaulted ceilings and stained glass windows in its one-of-a-kind inner sanctum
- Listen to intriguing stories and historical facts about the Sagrada Familia from your dedicated audio guide
- Find out why this tourist spot attracts more visitors each year than any other landmark in Spain on this self-guided tour
- Fast-track entry to the Sagrada Familia
- Audio guide
Ages 11yrs and below go free. Ages 11-29yrs, students aged 15yrs and up, and senior citizens aged 65yrs and up enjoy reduced pricing (carry a valid photo ID)
November to February - 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
March - 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM
April to September - 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM
October - 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM
December 25, 26, January 1 and 6 - 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM
strict cancellation policy
These tickets cannot be cancelled, amended or rescheduled.
Get fast-track tickets to the Sagrada Familia, one of Barcelona’s most popular attractions for a day of sightseeing and fun. Waltz around famously-long ticketing queues and head right into the church without waiting in line, thanks to your fast-track tickets! Before you head into the inner sanctum of the church though, make sure to explore the outer walls and facades of the Sagrada Familia.
As you move inside, you will come face to face with one of the most enchanting interiors of any church in the world. The vaults of the Basilica are as high as 70 meters in certain places and the beautiful, stained glass windows, constructed as per Gaudi’s plans, as well as the pillars holding up the ceiling are worth noticing. All the while, pick up on interesting facts about the basilica and its creator, Antoni Gaudi from your handy audio guide.
know before you go
- Groups with more than a total of 9 people, either adults or children, will not be allowed to gain entry into the Basilica. Should you wish to visit with a group of more than 9 people, you must book a guided visit as per the rules of the Basilica. You can book this by clicking here.
- While ages 11yrs and below go free, they will not receive an audioguide
- The insides of the Sagrada Familia is wheelchair accessible. However, due to the narrow stairways leading to the towers, tower access is not suitable for individuals with mobility impairments
- Only small backpacks and regular-size handbags are allowed inside. Guests with larger bags will not be allowed to enter (as there are no storage facilities.
- Modest clothing is required to enter Sagrada Familia
- Guests must cover knees, arms and back
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the venue.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs.
- You can enter the Sagrada Familia at the allotted time slot, not before and not after!
Make your way to the Sagrada Familia (Carrer de Mallorca, 401, 08013 Barcelona)
- By Metro: Line 2 and Line 5 to the Sagrada Familia Station.
- By Bus: Buses 19, 33, 34, 43, 44, 50, 51, B20 and B24 will stop at the Sagrada Familia.
Validity This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.