Fast Track Guided Tour of Sagrada Familia with Tower Access
Explore the crown jewel of Barcelona and enjoy a guided visit to the dominating and ever-evolving Sagrada Familia! Bypass the lengthy ticket queues and head straight to the inner sanctum of this magnificent basilica. You will also get to enjoy unparalleled views of the city atop the towers!
- Marvel at the magnificent inner sanctums of the basilica with its extraordinary vaulted ceilings and stained glass windows, bound to sweep you off your feet.
- With these fast-track tickets that you can book online, you need not worry about the long winding queues and you will also be guaranteed access to an otherwise sold out attraction.
- With a local expert by your side, learn about the intricacies of Gaudi's masterpiece and delve into the world of the magical basilica.
- You will get the chance to scale one of the cathedral's sky-high spires with a tower ticket, enjoying panoramic views of Barcelona.
- Fast-track access to Sagrada Familia.
- Tower access via elevator.
- Bilingual Official guide.
- Entry to Sagrada Museum.
- Hotel transfers.
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Marvel at the Magnificent Basilica and Waste No Time in Queues
Waste no time queuing up! With the Priority Access to the Sagrada Familia, you will zoom past the long lines. Your tour guide will guide you past the long ticket lines straight to the brief security check and then into the Sagrada Familia. Since there is so much symbolism in each of Gaudi’s creation, it is often difficult to take it all in without prior experience. Your expert guide will not only take you to the most beautiful sections of the church but also give you context and insight into Gaudi’s work. Inside the basilica, your guide will show you the extreme designs incorporated into the church’s construction and the finely detailed works of the beautiful stained glass windows.
Enjoy Unparalleled Views Atop the Dominating Towers
You will see the Nativity and Passion Facades and understand the significance behind them. With the tower ticket, you will be able to scale one of the two towers. Since the Nativity and the Passion Facades are not joined, the access points to these spires are different. The top of these towers can only be accessed via a lift, one for each facade. You can choose to go up the spire on the Nativity Facade and get views over the east of Barcelona, or the tower of the Passion Facade that faces the city center. Visitors must take the stairs down from the towers, both on the Passion Facade and the Nativity Facade. Children younger than 6 cannot go up the towers and children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
For only €51, you not only enjoy access to Gaudi's masterpiece, but you will also benefit from an immersive guided tour along with tower access. With these competitive online prices, we ensure you get the best experiences with value for money.
By the end of your tour, you would have experienced the enigmatic allure of this UNESCO World Heritage site. Headout is committed to helping you explore the best, with the best.
know before you go
know before you go
- Entry to the Sagrada Familia is timed. Please note that you will only be allowed to gain entry at the time chosen during the booking so we recommend arriving 15 minutes in advance in order to ensure a hassle-free entry.
- Choose between two slots: 9:30am & 3:30pm
- Though your entry is timed, you may explore the basilica for as long as you wish. Most visitors spend around an hour and a half inside.
General Operating Hours of Sagrada Familia
- Nov to Feb: 9am - 6pm
- March: 9am - 7pm
- Apr to Sept: 9am - 8pm
- Oct: 9am - 7pm
- 25 & 26 Dec and 1 & 6 Jan: 9am - 2pm
Reduced Price Tickets
Child tickets (children below 11 years of age) are available at a reduced price of €34. Infants below the age of 2 enter for free.
To pay your respects to the Holy family, you must be appropriately covered to enter this sacred monument. No tank tops, strapless shirts, short shorts, or sandals will be accepted. You will be denied entry if this dress code is not adhered to.
The insides of the Sagrada Familia is wheelchair accessible. However, due to the narrow stairways leading to the towers, tower access is not suitable for individuals with mobility impairments.
Only small backpacks and regular-size handbags are allowed inside. Guests with larger bags will not be allowed to enter (as there are no storage facilities).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
- Meet your guide at C/ de Mallorca, 416.
- Address: C/ de Mallorca, 416, 08013 Barcelona, Spain.
- Your guide will be holding a "Amigo tours" for recognition.
- The closest bus stop is Mallorca - Marina. It is a quick 1-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board buses 19,33,34 and B24 to get you there.
- The closest metro station is Sagrada Familia. It is a quick 1-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board metros L2,L5 to get you there.