Sagrada Familia Skip the Line Guided Tour
Skip the long ticket lines and head into the Sagrada Familia on this guided tour of Barcelona's most popular monument. With the help of an expert guide, you will not only be able to discover the significance behind the ornate decorations of the Basilica and gain insight into not only the stunning architecture of the structure but also the mind of Antoni Gaudi, the Catalan architect behind this iconic attraction.
- Allow your English speaking guide to help you straight to the entrance of the Sagrada Familia, saving you the time spent on waiting in long ticket lines.
- Learn the history of the Sagrada Familia, the significance of its sculptures, symbols, and life of its designer with the help of a professional guide.
- This small group guided tour is the perfect way to explore the Sagrada Familia since it ensures that you have your guide's undivided attention and that your visit is as intimate and special as possible.
Meet Your Guide at the Designated Spot Near the Sagrada Familia
This guided tour of the Sagrada Familia is the best way to introduce yourself to the iconic Catalan landmark. Your guided tour begins at the designated meeting point near the Sagrada Familia where you will meet your tour guide. You will then be guided past the long ticket lines straight to the brief security check and then into the Sagrada Familia. Since there is so much symbolism in each of Gaudi’s creations, it is often difficult to take it all in without prior experience. Your expert guide will not only take you to the most beautiful sections of the church but also give you context and insight into Gaudi’s work.
Learn the history of the Sagrada Familia and the significance of the life of its designer with the help of a professional guide
You will see the Nativity and Passion Facades and understand the significance behind them. Your guide will point out the different elements and styles included in the Basilica's external appearance. Inside the basilica, your guide will show you the extreme designs incorporated into the church’s construction and the finely detailed works of the beautiful stained glass windows. With complimentary headsets, so you can hear your guide's commentary throughout the tour, this experience is easily the best way to explore the Sagrada Familia while simultaneously learning about Gaudi's unusual genius.
At a price of only 37.5 EUR per ticket, it the most cost-effective English tour of the attraction available. Given the price, tickets for this tour sell out fast so make sure you book well in advance!
- Skip the line ticket to Sagrada Familia Basilica
- Accredited English-speaking guide
- Small group tour
- Tower Access
Know Before You Go
- This product does not include access to the Sagrada Familia towers.
- All visitors must pass through metal detectors at the security checkpoint.
This guided tour is 1 hour long. Please check available times in the next step of the booking. You must reach the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to the departure time of the tour.
Appropriate dress code is required for entrance to the Sagrada Familia Basilica. No tank tops, strapless shirts, short shorts or sandals will be accepted.
This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 48 hours in advance for a full refund.
- Your Sagrada Familia mobile voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your guide at the meeting point.
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs.
- Meet your tour guide at KFC, Av. de Gaudí, 2, 08025 Barcelona, Spain.
- KFC is located at the junction of Av. de Gaudí and Carrer de Provenca near Sagrada Familia Metro Station.
- It is right opposite to Cepsa Gas Station.
- To locate the meeting point on Google Maps, simply search for - KFC, Av. de Gaudí, 2
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
- Nearest Bus station is Av Gaudí and the stop ID is 1141.
- Nearest Metro Station is Sagrada Família. Line 2 and Line 5 of the metro will stop here..