Fast Track Guided Tour of Sagrada Familia
Bypass the long ticket lines and head straight to the Sagrada Familia on this skip the line guided tour of Antoni Gaudi’s masterpiece. Under the guidance of an expert guide fluent in multiple languages, you will be able to discover the significance behind the rich ornate decorations of the Sagrada Familia and understand the workings of Antoni Gaudi’s mind, the Catalan architect behind this iconic monument.
- Allow your guide to help you straight to the entrance of the Sagrada Familia, saving you time on waiting in the long ticket lines.
- Learn the history of the Sagrada Familia, the significance of its sculptures, symbols and life of its designer with the help of a professional guide.
- This 1.5-hour guided tour is perfect for first-time visitors to the Sagrada Familia as well as those looking for an in-depth look at the basilica’s stunning architecture.
- Check out plaster models made by Antoni Gaudi at the Sagrada Familia Museum.
This 1.5-hour guided tour of the Sagrada Familia is the best way to introduce yourself to the iconic Catalan landmark, giving you the insight of a guide. Your guided tour begins at the designated meeting point near the Sagrada Familia where you will meet your tour guide.
Your tour guide will guide you past the long ticket lines straight to the brief security check and then into the Sagrada Familia. Since there is so much symbolism in each of Gaudi’s creation, it is often difficult to take it all in without prior experience. Your expert guide will not only take you to the most beautiful sections of the church but also give you context and insight into Gaudi’s work. You will see the Nativity and Passion Facades and understand the significance behind them. Inside the basilica, your guide will show you the extreme designs incorporated into the church’s construction and the finely detailed works of the beautiful stained glass windows.
Other than the Sagrada Familia, you will also be able to visit the Sagrada Familia Museum. The museum started out as a school by Antoni Gaudi for the children of those working on the construction of the Sagrada Familia. Today, it is a museum dedicated to the basilica and to Antoni Gaudi as well. You will see drawings and plaster models made by Antoni Gaudi as well as pictures on the history and development of the Sagrada Familia.
- Bilingual Official tour guide (English, Spanish and German).
- Priority access to the Sagrada Familia.
- Access to the Sagrada Familia Museum.
Know Before You Go
This guided tour is 1 hour and 30 minutes long. The tour is available at 9:30 AM.
Please note that the tours are not exclusively in English. Depending on the total group, the tour can be operated in English, Spanish or German.
Correct dress code is requested for entrance to the Sagrada Familia Basilica. No tank tops, strapless shirts, short shorts or sandals will be accepted.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display this voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your host.
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets please show your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs.
- Meeting point is - Julià Travel Tours & Tickets
- Address: Carrer de Sardenya, 311, 08025 Barcelona, Spain
- The Julia office is located south-west of Sagrada Familia, at the junction of Carrer de Sardenya and Carrer de Provenca
- To locate the meeting point on Google Maps, simply search for - Julià Travel Tours & Tickets.
- The Sagrada Familia Subway Station is a 1 minute walk from the meeting point
- Exit from the Carrer de Sardenya side and you will find the Julia Office right across the road