Explore Trastevere with a Local!
Discover frequented local spots in the beautiful neighborhood of Trastevere where your local guide shall usher you into the Roman world of culinary goodness.Learn how to make carbonara, visit a century old cheese shop, eat Roman street food and so much more!
- Delve into Roman culture as you walk around the vibrant neighborhood of Trastevere with your friendly neighborhood guide!
- Visit an old cheese shop, try artisanal sweets from a cookie’s factory that dates back to 1920, eat traditional gelato and devour Roman street food.
- Visit a farmer’s market as your guide walks you through the everyday lives of the Romans. (Available only for morning tours)
- Learn how to make traditional carbonara from a chef in an exclusive masterclass.
- Visit to century old cheese shop
- Visit and tasting in a cookie’s factory that dates back to 1920
- Gourmet gelato tasting
- Visit a local farmers’ market (only in the morning tour)
- Carbonara Master class
- Hotel pick up and drop off
super flexible cancellation policy
Cancellations that are 48 hours prior to departure are fully refundable.
After you meet your guide on Tiberina island, you shall walk through the cobblestone streets of Trastevere and enjoy its Italian charm. You will be taken to spots that are frequented by the Romans and discover local tastes with the help of your friendly neighborhood guide. This exploration guarantees to teach you about Italian cuisine and how it is more than just pizza and pasta.
Your guide will take you to a mix of Rome’s most famous food stops and family-run gems, where you’ll get to meet the passionate people whose dedication to this city's cuisine and traditions is fueled by their love for it. Your guide will also provide you with invaluable information about the do’s and don'ts of eating and cuisine in Italy. You will also learn how to make carbonara at an exclusive masterclass! Talk ingredients, recipes and sample delicious food as you go along.
know before you go
This tour is available daily at 10:30 AM or 5:00 PM, depending on availability
This tour lasts for 3 hours.
This tour is available only in English.
You will meet your guide at Trastevere. More details on the meeting point shall be provided once your booking is confirmed.
How to Redeem Your Tickets
Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.