Eternal City - Group
- Explore the many wonderful monuments and landmarks in Rome
- Begin your adventure at the Colosseum and head over to the Imperial Forum
- Be amazed at the Trevi Fountain and the Spanish Steps
- Visit the Pantheon, Piazza Navona, Campo de' Fiori and Trastevere
- Ride through the colorful market of Campo De’ Fiori
- Explore the former Jewish Ghetto of Rome
- Discover the imposing Theater of Marcellus, the Circus Maximum and the Campidoglio
- High quality trekking bike
- Helmet and chain lock
- Tour leader
- Insurance Liability
- Pick-up and drop-off
Discover the secrets of Rome as you cycle your way through the Eternal city.
The tour begins at the wonderful and impressive Colosseum where you will meet your guide and then cycle through three thousand years of history, along the Imperial Forum and arrive at the busy Piazza Venezia.
Partake in the ancient tradition of throwing coins into the Trevi Fountain and admire the graceful Spanish Steps. See the Keats-Shelley Memorial House in Piazza di Spagna. Pedaling towards Piazza del Popolo, you will reach one of the most famous Rome's shopping streets, Via del Corso.
Be amazed by the beauty of the majestic Temple of Gods: the Pantheon, and by the breathtaking Piazza Navona. Then you will cross the River Tiber and dive into the wonderful atmosphere in Trastevere. You will finally reach the Tiber Island. En route back to the drop off point, you will also explore the former Jewish Ghetto of Rome.
Your voucher will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID
- Don’t forget to bring a document for each participant
- In case of participants exceeding more than 10 kindly call us on our helpline number 347-897-0100