Evening Special 2 Hour Segway Tour
Take a break away from the daytime chaos and explore Rome’s romantic side as you wander the city’s lit up streets on a Segway.
- Explore the romantic side of Rome on a Segway with this immersive 2 hour tour.
- Discover fascinating facts about the Castel Sant’Angelo, the Pantheon and the Fountain of the Four Rivers.
- Experience the culture of Rome through the Trevi Fountain and the Spanish Steps.
- Glide past some of Rome’s most iconic sights; the Vittoriano, the Pantheon, Temple of Hadrian, Capitoline hill,Castel Sant’Angelo and the neighborhood of Campo de’ Fiori.
- Experienced tour guide.
- Training as well as safety equipment (helmet).
- Rain ponchos or sunscreen in accordance to weather conditions.
- Audio guides.
- Coffee and water.
- Entrance fees.
- Food and beverages.
- Hotel transfers.
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
This immersive tour covers the most significant sights of Ancient Rome and lets you discover the romantic side of the Eternal city. The tour begins at our office on Piazza Mattei, around which we carry out some basic training so you become comfortable with operating the Segway. The tour kicks off at the vibrant neighborhood of Campo de’ Fiori; where you can spot some of the most famous bars and restaurants in all of Rome. Then you shall glide your way to the magnificent Castel Sant’Angelo, the former Mausoleum of Hadrian, used in many different ways over the centuries. After which, you will cross the river Tiber and enjoy a picturesque view of St.Peter’s Basilica, perfect for a photo op!
The tour also covers sights of Piazza Venezia, the Fountain of the Four Rivers, the Trevi Fountain and the Capitoline hill. Finally, glide through the charming Jewish Quarter to conclude the tour and return to the starting point.
know before you go
This tour is available daily at 7:30 PM. During the summers, the tour shall commence at 10:30 PM. This tour is 2 hours long.
- You will have an English live guide
- The audio guide is available in Spanish, English, French, German, Italian and Russian.
This distance covered in this tour is 6 km.
- The minimum age to participate in this tour is 16 years of age and the maximum is 75 years of age.
- Participants must be able to climb and descend stairs without assistance.
- All participants must have a valid photo ID and will be required to sign a liability form, agreeing to participate on the tour at their own risk.
- Due to safety reasons pregnant women are not allowed to participate in this tour.
- Any participant that is intoxicated and/or under the influence of drugs will be refused from participating in the tour.
- You will be using the Airwheel S5 and it is recommended that all participants must weigh between 45 kg (100 pounds) and 110 kg (250 pounds).
How to Use Your Tickets
You will receive an email confirmation along with your mobile voucher shortly. You can show your mobile voucher along with some valid photo ID before the tour commences.
Meet your guide at Piazza Mattei 11 – 00186 Rome (Turtles Fountain). Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the departure time.
Use the 81 and get off at Via Torre Argentina. From the station, it is a three minute walk to Piazza Mattei, where you will find the Fontana delle Tartarughe or the turtle fountain, an unmissable Renaissance fountain with bronze figures of young men, turtles & dolphins.
This tour is valid for the date and time selected during booking.