Rome E-Bike Rental & Visit To Baths of Caracalla
Explore the ins and outs of Rome on a high-powered, pedal-free e-bike. A visit to the Baths of Caracalla is included.
- A fun and green sightseeing option has presented itself in Rome: with electronic bike rentals.
- Ride uphill, downhill, and for long stretches without even breaking a sweat.
- Plug in your informative audio commentary and learn about Rome's past and present.
- You don't need any special cycling skills or a driver's license to partake.
- Enjoy entry into one of Italy's best-preserved ancient spa complexes, the Baths of Caracalla.
- Picture mosaic floors, marble columns, and statue-lined corridors!
- As you walk through this ancient relic from Rome's past, pick up interesting facts from your audio guide.
- 3-hr e-bike rental
- Entry into the Baths of Caracalla
- City APP audioguide
- Guided tour
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
If you thought "quintessential sightseeing" equated to double-decker, open-top buses, think again! Embrace your inner environmentalist (think green!) and book yourself this unique sightseeing experience: upon high-powered, fully-charged electronic bikes. This is a super convenient way of sightseeing (you literally don't break a sweat). Jump aboard your bikes, throw on your helmets, and begin your exploration through Italy's striking capital city for three hours. The best part is, wherever you wish to step down and explore further, you may do so without worrying about your tour group leaving you behind. You can ride this bike anywhere a standard bike can be ridden, and you do not need a driver's license or any special cycling skills. Ride them on slopes, for long stretches, with almost no effort. What's best- you have a personalized audio guide to help navigate your way through the city!
Baths of Caracalla
Visit one of Italy's largest and best-preserved ancient spa complexes, the Baths of Caracalla. As you walk into this stunning complex, learn how the spa was created (back in 216 AD). Stroll past its many baths and rooms, and find out how it went through several reconstructions before its closure in 537 AD. As you walk under gigantic archways, picture what it was like when it was up and running: mosaic floors, marble columns, and statue-lined corridors! Your audio guide will give further insight into the attraction and let you enjoy this extraordinary relic of Rome's past.
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- This tour is not available for children aged 13yrs and below.
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- At the ticket redemption point (the ticketing office), you'll be assisted with downloading the audio guide.
Audio Guide Languages
English, Italian, French, German, Spanish, Russian & Chinese.
- Operational on Thur, Fri, Sat & Sun between 10 AM & 3 PM.
Children aged 14-17yrs enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry valid photo IDs).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the ticketing office.
Ticket Redemption Point
- You can redeem your tickets directly at the ticketing office of Touristation Piazza Venezia.
- Address: Piazza d'ara coeli, 16, 00186 Roma RM, Italy.
- The closest bus stop is Ara Coeli/Piazza Venezia, a 1-min walk to the ticketing office.
- Buses 30, 40, 44, 62, 63, 64, 70, 81, 87, and more will bring you here.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.