Baths Of Caracalla
- See the extensive ruins of the Thermae of Caracalla
- Enjoy panoramic views of the Circus Maximus
- Learn the legend of the Bocca della Verità (Mouth of Truth)
- Marvel at the remains of the Teatro Marcello
- See the Fountain of the Tritons in Piazza Bocca della Verità
- Skip the line access
- Professional guide
- Food and Beverages
- Pick-up and drop off
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Travel back to the days of Ancient Rome on a walking tour of the Thermae of Caracalla.
Visit the Thermae of Caracalla to admire one of the finest imperial baths of Ancient Rome. Built by Emperor Caracalla on Aventine Hill between 212 AC and 217 AC, the extensive ruins are now one of Rome’s most popular attractions.
Then, marvel at the remains of the Circus Maximus, built by King Tarquinio Prisco as a circus for chariot racing. Learn the history of the Circus Maximus, including the legendary episode of the rape of the Sabines. Cross the Circus Maximus to see the Bocca della Verità mask of a bearded male face in the portico of the church of Santa Maria in Cosmedin.
Along the way admire several temples from Ancient Rome, and end the tour at the Teatro Marcello, built as a smaller version of the Colosseum.
Your voucher will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
- Meeting Point: Tour departs from Circus Maximus metro station, in front of the "Bar". Your Guide will be waiting with a sign "PartyamoTours"
- Stay at the meeting point 15 minutes before the starting tour
- Headset only for a group of 7 people or more