Skip-The-Line Entry Tickets to Rijksmuseum + 1-Hour Canal Cruise
Wander through the Rijksmuseum and admire one of the largest collections of artistic masterpieces from all over the world. An hour-long canal cruise along Amsterdam's serene waterways will definitely amplify your experience.
- Head to Rijksmuseum and make your way across the galleries and admire over 8,000 exhibited works of art.
- Later, enjoy a 1-hour cruise along Amsterdam's UNESCO-listed waterways.
- Admire the vast collection of paintings, pottery, artworks, and art history books housed here.
- Take in Van Gogh’s Self-portrait, Vermeer’s Milkmaid, and Rembrandt’s Nightwatch.
- The iconic cruise along Amsterdam's striking canals is an experience you simply can't miss.
- Observe revered landmarks along the river banks such as Anne Frank's House, the Westerkerk church, Port of Amsterdam, and striking 17th-century merchant houses.
- The audio commentary on board (available in 18 languages) gives you informative context on the attractions you'll see.
- Skip-the-line admission to the museum
- Access to Permanent and Temporary exhibitions
- Access to cloakroom facilities
- Free WiFi at the museum
- 1-hour canal cruise
- Audio guide in 18 languages on board the canal boat
- Multimedia museum tour (available for purchase at the museum for €5)
- Food or drinks
- Hotel transfers
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Roam the Halls of Rijksmuseum
Located in the heart of Amsterdam’s Museum Square, the Rijksmuseum is one of the world’s largest and most famous museums. The museum promises to take you on a journey back in time to the 17th century with its wide collection of artwork from around the globe. Visit the Gallery of Honour, which showcases masterworks by Frans Hals, Jan Steen, Vermeer, and Rembrandt. Be inspired by these artworks as you stroll through the different galleries. With all that the museum has to offer, a visit to the Rijksmuseum is a must for all art and history lovers.
Amsterdam Sightseeing on a Cruise
Follow up your journey through the past with a relaxing canal cruise. The canals of Amsterdam are listed under the UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Engage in soulful sightseeing of rustic bridges and age-old cathedrals that make Amsterdam the beauty it is. Learn more about the architecture of Amsterdam with the GPS guide that comes in 18 languages.
know before you go
- The time slot you select is for entry to the museum.
- The cruise must be reserved upon arrival. Please check your voucher for more instructions.
- The Museum bans the entry of large bags, suitcases, and umbrellas. Visitors will only be allowed to carry a handbag or small, thin backpacks.
- For the Rijksmuseum, it's necessary to enter within a period of time. Once inside, you can stay as long as you want.
- This experience is accessible by wheelchair.
Audio Guide Languages
Spanish, Thai, Turkish, Catalan, Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Arabic, Polish, Portuguese & Russian
Note: The audio guide is available only for the cruise.
- Daily: 9am - 5pm.
- Timeslots for entrance into Rijksmuseum: 9am - 11am, 11am - 1pm, 1pm - 3pm, 3pm - 5pm.
- The Rijksmuseum Gardens, Rijks Shop and the Café are open daily from 9am - 6pm.
Amsterdam Canal Cruise
16 Mar- 3 Nov
- Daily frequent departures: 9am - 10pm.
4 Nov- 15 Mar
- Daily frequent departures: 9:30am - 9:30pm.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption points
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays
Ticket Redemption Points
- You can redeem the tickets directly at the entrance of the museum: Rijksmuseum (Museumstraat 1, 1071 XX Amsterdam, Netherlands)
- Enter the museum via the Visitors with Ticket lane and show your mobile tickets at the entrance to the galleries
Amsterdam Canal Cruise
- The 1-hour Canal Cruise can only be accessed with a pre-booked time slot. To pre-book a specific time slot, please show your (smartphone) ticket at the local office located at Damrak 26.
- Address: 1012 LG Amsterdam, Netherlands.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout