Blue Lagoon Admission with Hotel Transfers
Unwind and relax from all your stress as you plunge into the warm and rejuvenating waters of the famous Blue Lagoon near Reykjavik. With the premium variant, enjoy lunch or dinner at the picturesque LAVA restaurant overseeing the entire attraction.
- Bathe in the mineral-rich and invigorating Blue Lagoon, and wash away all the physical and mental tiredness from your body.
- Transfers to and from Blue Lagoon to hotels in Reykjavik.
- Enjoy a drink of your choice, as you take in the beautiful sights of your surroundings.
- Savor the unique experience, and get a complimentary drop-off to Reykjavik or Keflavik Airport.
- Hotel transfers
- Admission to the Blue Lagoon
- Silica Mud Mask
- One drink of your choice at the in-water bar
- Drop off is included and is operated according to a predetermined drop off route
- Algae mask
- Table reservation at LAVA restaurant (must be pre-booked) (Only in Premium variant)
- Sparkling wine if dining at LAVA (Only in Premium variant)
super flexible cancellation policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
why you shouldn’t miss this
The Blue Lagoon Geothermal Spa is one of the most beautiful in the world. It is located in the Reykjavik Peninsula in the lava field of Grindavik and is nearly 800 years old. Situated approximately 50 minutes away from Iceland’s capital, it is at the perfect distance to be away from the bustle of the city, while still being easily accessible. It was named amongst the “25 Wonders of the World” by National Geographic. The special properties of its waters are renowned. Additionally, its skin care ingredients, which include the silica mud and algae mask. The water is rich in several minerals, such as silica and sulfur. It is also believed that those who have psoriasis can be cured by swimming in these waters. A research and development center has been facilitated to help find cures to other ailments.
The lagoon, however, is not natural. It is heated by the closely located Svartsengi geothermal plant and is renewed every two days. This ensures that all the minerals continue to remain in their perfect concentrations, while also guaranteeing that the water is fresh. The heating occurs from a lava flow, which produces electricity by running turbines. The hot air, on passing through the turbines passes through a heat exchanger and is then fed to the lagoon.
You can book your experience during any hour of the day. Once you reach the lagoon, you can enjoy a drink of your choice at the bar located nearby. After your relaxing Blue Lagoon experience, you will be dropped back to Reykjavik or the Keflavik International Airport. Don’t forget to check the Blue Lagoon Schedule, to find out what time you can return. The drop off follows a predetermined route.
know before you go
- At the time of checkout, you will have the option to book tickets for both adults and children. Child tickets have reduced pricing so please select these according to the age specified for these tickets. Please carry valid ID for all members in your party for whom you're booking reduced pricing tickets to confirm their age if required.
- Comfort - This variant includes admission into the Blue Lagoon and a silica mud mask. A drink of your choice will be provided. Once you come out of the pool, you will be given a towel to dry yourself off.
- Premium - This tour includes admission into the Blue Lagoon, a drink of your choice and silica mud and algae masks. You can also enjoy exquisite food at the LAVA restaurant. The contemporary design, combined with the fact that it is built into a lava cliff is the perfect blend of artificial and natural beauty. With delicacies made from locally sourced natural Icelandic ingredients, your experience will be that of wonder and enjoyment. It is the perfect setting for a romantic evening or a family outing. You will also be treated to stunning sights of the lagoon and can catch view of the numerous rock formations and gases rising from the vents in the ground.
- This tour is available all year round on all days of the week.
- The entry time for the lagoon depends on the booking date. The time you will be choosing in the next step of the booking is your entry time for the Blue Lagoon. Your departure time will, by default, be 2 hours prior to your entry time.
- Please be at the designated pick-up point 15 minutes before the time of departure.
How To Use Your Tickets
You will receive an email confirmation with your Reykjavik Blue Lagoon Experience ticket voucher shortly. No need to print. Just show the voucher on your phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
You will be picked up from your hotel room at the designated time.
The ticket is valid only for the date and time for which you’ve scheduled the booking.