Flybus: Transfers from Reykjavík BSI Bus Terminal to Keflavik Airport
Enjoy a quick 45-minute transfer between the BSI City Centre Bus Terminal and Keflavik Airport in a deluxe air-conditioned bus. The Flybus is the fastest mode of transport between the two locations, making this a hassle-free experience altogether!
- Experience the budget-friendly Flybus - the easiest way to travel to Keflavik Airport
- Operating throughout the day and night, the Flybus will ensure you have transport to the airport regardless of flight schedules
- Seats are guaranteed at all times, promising a relaxed ride from Reykjavik
- Free WiFi is onboard all shuttles, allowing you to stay connected throughout the journey
- One-way transfer from BSI Bus Terminal to Keflavik Airport
- WiFi onboard
Departures from Keflavik Airport
Every 30 minutes from 4:30 AM to 8:00 PM
9:00 PM, 10:00 PM, 11:00 PM & 1:00 PM
Departures from BSI Bus Terminal
Every 30 minutes from 4:00 AM to 5:30 AM
Every 60 minutes from 6:30 AM to 1:30 PM
2:00 PM, 2:30 PM, 3:30 PM, 4:30 PM, 6:00 PM, 8:00 PM & 9:30 PM
Ages 11yrs and below go free. Ages 12-15yrs enjoy reduced pricing (please carry a valid photo ID)
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
The Flybus is the quickest and most economical mode of transport between Reykjavik’s BSI Bus Terminal and Keflavik Airport. The 48-kilometer journey takes just 45 minutes by bus and ensures a seamless transfer from the heart of Iceland’s capital to the airport. All the shuttles are equipped with WiFi, and seats are guaranteed for every person on board. The departures from Keflavik are scheduled to match flight arrivals, and the boarding point is located right outside the terminal, making the overall experience seamless.
Tip: Keep your camera handy! Most of the journey is along the stunning coastline.
know before you go
- Please ensure that you take the Flybus at least 3 to 4 hours before the departure time of your flight, to allow enough time to check-in
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone along with a valid photo ID at the boarding point
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry a valid photo ID for verification
- Please ensure that you arrive at least 10-15 minutes in advance to avoid any delays
Make your way to the boarding point- at BSI Bus Terminal (Vatnsmýrarvegur 10, 101 Reykjavík)
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.