Red Light Secrets - Museum of Prostitution tickets & Amsterdam Canal Cruise
Dive into the secrets of Amsterdam's Red Light District with a tour of the Red Light Secrets Museum. Learn more about this infamous neighborhood and experience a day in the life of a working girl. Your canal cruise lets you explore the serene canals of Amsterdam.
- Uncover the mystery of the Red Light District with skip the line entry to the Museum of Prostitution
- Take a peek inside the forbidden world of one of the oldest professions
- Learn more about the trade with first-hand impressions from the working girls themselves
- Sit behind the popular windows used by sex workers to lure in customers
- View Amsterdam from a different perspective with your Canal cruise, equipped with a handy audio guide
The Museum of Prostitution in Amsterdam was created with the intent of promoting awareness of the troubles the people working the streets face every day. The museum offers the opportunity to look behind the curtain to reveal different sides of this ancient profession. There is more to be found here than just legal prostitution: in this two-story building, which was once a brothel, the rooms offer to the public a look at the many facets that comprise the oldest job in the world. Several audio tours will introduce you to a Russian woman named Inga, locally known for being a sex therapist. The museum sheds light on the plight of sex workers and the measures taken to prevent human trafficking. Tourists can reveal their darkest sex moments on the Confessional Wall (anonymously, of course) and pretend to be a working girl by sitting behind one of the famous red windows.
A cruise upon the canals serves as a perfect introduction to Amsterdam and to its baroque architectures. From the Anne Frank House Museum, the historic Rijksmuseum, the Westerkerk to the Skinny Bridge: this canal cruise will show you some of the best attractions of the city. Take a breather and cruise on the water while discovering a number of UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
- Skip-the-line access to the museum
- Canal cruise through Amsterdam
- GPS audio guide available in 12 languages (Cruise only)
- Hotel transfers
Know before you go
COVID-19 security measures
- Mandatory mouth masks
- Social distance - 2 meters between guests
- Customer contact points are regularly cleaned and sanitized
- The museum is not accessible to wheelchair users
- The minimum age for admission to the Red Light Secrets museum is 18+.
- Most photos are PG and you will see nothing but a few breasts every now and then. However, the audio tour does contain some relatively graphic descriptions
Red Light Secrets: Museum of Prostitution
- Daily from 13:00 to 23:00. (the last entry is one hour before closing time)
- Duration: 40-50 min
- Summer season (16 March - 3 November):
Daily frequent departures from 09:00 to 22:00 .
- Winter season (4 November - 15 March):
Frequent daily departures from 09:30 to 21:30.
- Duration: 1 hour
Audio guide languages (canal cruise)
Spanish, Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Arabic, Polish, Portuguese, Russian
Flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 48hrs before the schedule
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly after purchase.
- Show your voucher together with a valid ID (with photo) at the time of redemption
- If you have bought tickets at a reduced price, please bring a valid ID with photo for verification. Students must show their valid student card
Ticket redemption points
Red Light Secrets
- Redeem your voucher directly at Red Light Secrets: Museum of Prostitution
- Address: Oudezijds Achterburgwal 60h, 1012 DP Amsterdam, Nederland
Directions to the ticket exchange point
- Show your voucher when boarding the cruise to redeem it
- Departure point: Lovers Canal Cruises, Stationsplein 8, 1012 AB, Amsterdam
Directions to the point of departure
The ticket is valid for the date and time selected during the reservation.