Real Madrid C.F Museum & Bernabeu Stadium: Skip-the-Line Ticket [Fixed Time]
Football fanatics assemble! The home stadium of Real Madrid C.F, the Santiago Bernabéu and its rich legacy has plenty in store for you with this skip-the-line ticket!
- Whether you’re a football enthusiast or not when in Madrid, visit one of its most iconic landmarks.
- Discover juicy details and the rich history of the Real Madrid C.F football team.
- At the Real Madrid C.F. Museum, gasp at the club’s trophies.
- Watch video snippets of important matches from the past and explore the club memorabilia.
- See panoramic views of the stadium and witness firsthand the transformation process of the Santiago Bernabéu of the 21st century.
- Skip-the-line access to Real Madrid C.F Museum & Santiago Bernabeu Stadium
- Entry into the museum and access to the trophy room
- Panoramic view of the stadium
- Guided tour
strict cancellation policy
This ticket cannot be canceled, but can be rescheduled up to 24 hours before the schedule.
One of the most famous football stadiums in all of Europe, and home to the famous Real Madrid C.F., the Santiago Bernabéu is a sight to behold for any football lover. The stadium was opened in 1947 and has since seen some of the most famous games in Europe’s history of the sport! Venture through the history of Real Madrid as you tour The Real Madrid C.F. Museum. Take a look at the club’s trophies, and get a peek at the most iconic areas.
Note: Due to the redevelopment work being carried out at the Santiago Bernabéu, the route includes a panoramic view of the interior of the stadium under construction, the Real Madrid C.F. Museum, and the official store.
know before you go
- In lieu of COVID-19, all guest touchpoints are frequently cleaned.
- Masks must be worn at all times (kindly bring your own).
- To reduce crowds, the number of visitors per tour is limited.
- Please Note: The Santiago Bernabéu is currently undergoing redevelopment work. Your route will now include a panoramic view of the interior of the stadium under construction, the Real Madrid C.F. Museum, and the official store.
- Scheduling and routes are subject to change without notice.
- Please be on time. Access for arrivals after the scheduled time is not guaranteed.
- This ticket is valid for one entry only. It will not be accepted for repeated entry attempts.
- Due to security reasons, storage facilities for luggage, pushchairs, buggies, etc. will not be provided.
- No animals are permitted inside (except for guide dogs).
- This tour includes climbing staircases and escalators. It is therefore not recommended to bring luggage, pushchairs, strollers, wheelchairs, etc.
- Please follow the instructions and routes of the Club staff.
- On match days, the tour is open until 5 hours before kick-off and the dressing rooms will be closed to visitors from 1:00 PM on the same day.
Open every day of the year (except January 1 and December 25).
- Monday to Saturday from 9:30am to 7pm (last access time).
- Sundays and holidays from 10am to 6:30pm (last access time).
Due to the stadium remodeling works, wheelchair access will be temporarily reduced. Only the museum can be visited, without access to the panoramic view. The ticket office staff (Paseo de la Castellana, 140) will give you directions once you arrive at the stadium.
Infants aged 0-4, as well as wheelchair users along with their companions, can enter for free. Children aged 5-14 enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the venue
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
- You can redeem the tickets directly at the attraction: Santiago Bernabeu Stadium
- Make your way to the access-control turnstiles of Stadium Tower B
- This is where the Paseo de la Castellana meets Calle Concha Espina
- Closest bus stop is Lima-Santiago Bernabéu, which stops right in front of the stadium
- Bus #43 & 120 will take you here
- Closest subway station is Santiago Bernabéu, a 2-minute walk to the stadium
- Metro #10 will take you here
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout