Real Madrid C.F Museum & Bernabeu Stadium: Skip-the-Line Ticket [Visit Anytime]
Enjoy the luxury of visiting the Real Madrid Stadium & Santiago Bernabeu Stadium as and when you please with this skip-the-line, anytime-entry ticket!
- Don’t skimp out on tickets to visit the glorious home stadium of Real Madrid C.F!
- This skip-the-line ticket lets you visit the attraction any time of day and has a validity of 1 year from the date of purchase
- Intrigue at the world-renowned football club’s rich history and uncover juicy details
- At the Real Madrid C.F. Museum, gasp at the club’s trophies and enjoy audio-visual material on the first team
- Watch video snippets of important matches from the past and explore the club memorabilia
- Step out onto the Bernabéu stadium and be stunned by the panoramic views from its pitch
- Wander through the iconic changing rooms, the press room, the dugout, and more
- Skip-the-line access Santiago Bernabeu Stadium
- Access to Real Madrid C.F Museum
- Entry into the museum and access to the trophy room
- Panoramic view of the stadium
- Video and photo-montages with players
- Guided tour
strict cancellation policy
Cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled
Visit one of Europe’s most famous football stadiums, and home to the famous Real Madrid C.F., the Santiago Bernabéu: it truly is a sight to behold! The stadium was opened in 1947 and has since seen some of the most famous games in Europe’s history of the sport! Venture through the history of Real Madrid as you tour The Real Madrid C.F. Museum. Take a look at the club’s trophies, Legendary Players, Shower of Goals, and more, for an intriguing audio-visual experience. The Bernabéu stadium lets you peek at the most iconic areas, including the stadium itself. Gasp at the vast panoramic views of the stadium, check out the pitch side and dugout, the presidential box, and the iconic changing rooms! This skip-the-line, anytime-entry ticket gives you the liberty to redeem your ticket anytime within this year at your whim and fancy!
know before you go
This ticket has the following variants that you can choose from:
- Classic Tour
- Plus Tour
- The Santiago Bernabéu is currently undergoing redevelopment work. Your route will now include panoramic views of the stadium's interiors, access to "The Best Club Ever" & "Sensations" rooms, the video and photo montages with players, and the official shop.
- Scheduling and routes are subject to change without notice
- Please be on time. Access for arrivals after the scheduled time is not guaranteed
- This ticket is valid for one entry only. It will not be accepted for repeated entry attempts
- Due to security reasons, storage facilities for luggage, pushchairs, buggies, etc. will not be provided
- No animals are permitted inside (except for guide dogs)
- This tour includes climbing staircases and escalators. It is therefore not recommended to bring luggage, pushchairs, strollers, wheelchairs, etc.
- Please follow the instructions and routes of the Club staff
- On match days, the tour is open until 5 hours before kick-off and the dressing rooms will be closed to visitors from 1:00 PM on the same day
- In lieu of COVID-19, all guest touchpoints are frequently cleaned
- Masks must be worn at all times (kindly bring your own)
- To reduce crowds, the number of visitors per tour is limited
Tour Bernabéu is not entirely wheelchair accessible. An alternative route can be taken, but this does not include the 'Greatest Club of All Time', 'Sensations' rooms and a panoramic view from one of our VIP areas
Infants aged 0-4yrs go free. Children aged 5-14yrs enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID)
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the venue
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
- You can redeem the tickets directly at the attraction: Santiago Bernabeu Stadium
- Make your way to the access-control turnstiles of Stadium Tower B
- This is where the Paseo de la Castellana meets Calle Concha Espina
- Closest bus stop is Lima-Santiago Bernabéu, which stops right in front of the stadium
- Bus #43 & 120 will take you here
- Closest subway station is Santiago Bernabéu, a 2-minute walk to the stadium
- Metro #10 will take you here
This ticket is valid for a year from the date of purchase.