Cairns Kuranda Rainforestation Nature Park
Your ticket to Kuranda's Rainforestation Nature Park gives you the option to choose from three eco-experiences. Say hello to Australia's native animals at the Koala and Wildlife Park; journey on the amphibious WWII Army Duck through a rainforest, and/or watch an Aboriginal Dance Show at the Pamagirri Aboriginal Experience!
- Visit two or all three of Rainforestation Park’s main attractions with this combo ticket
- Wade through the tropical rainforest in an amphibious WWII Army Duck
- Hand-feed kangaroos and cuddle with koalas at Koala and Wildlife Park
- Enjoy a traditional Aboriginal dance performance, and see spear-throwing with the Pamagirri Aboriginal Experience
Depending on what you choose during checkout, you get access to:
- Pamagirri Aboriginal Experience
- Army Duck Tour
- Koala and Wildlife Park entry ticket
- Hotel transfers
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Immerse yourself in indigenous culture, see native Australian wildlife, and explore the rainforest, all in one place at Rainforestation Nature Park. With this ticket, you get to choose to visit a combination of the park’s three attractions - Army Duck Rainforest Tours, Pamagirri Aboriginal Experience, and Koala and Wildlife Park.
Journey through the tropical rainforest in an amphibious WWII Army Duck. Fall in love with the local flora and fauna from the land before heading into the lake to enjoy a relaxing cruise. Admire the area from the water and spot the many residents that live in the lake including turtles, fish, and eels, who might just break the surface and say hello! For a cultural experience like no other, go for the Pamagirri Aboriginal Experience. Experience Aboriginal culture with a traditional dance performance depicting animals, food gathering, and hunting. Go on a Dreamtime Walk, throw a boomerang, and catch sights of spear-throwing and didgeridoo playing. You can even shop for authentic Aboriginal artworks here.
The final main attraction is the Koala and Wildlife Park. Walk the covered boardwalks along with a guide, and spot crocodiles, wombats, dingoes, snakes, lizards, frogs, and cassowaries. Hand-feed kangaroos and wallabies, see the tiger quoll and take a photograph while cuddling up to an adorable koala or holding a small crocodile. It’s an experience of a lifetime!
know before you go
This ticket has the following options that you can choose from:
- Pamagirri Aboriginal Experience, Army Duck Tour and Koala & Wildlife Park
- Pamagirri Aboriginal Experience and Army Duck Tour
- Army Duck Tour and Koala & Wildlife Park
Pamagirri Aboriginal Experience, Army Duck Tour and Koala & Wildlife Park
- 10:00 AM, 10:30 AM, 11:00 AM, 11:30 AM, 12:00 PM
Pamagirri Aboriginal Experience and Army Duck Tour
- 10:00 AM, 11:00 AM, 11:30 AM, 12:00 PM
Army Duck Tour and Koala & Wildlife Park
- 10:00 AM, 11:00 AM, 12:00 PM, 1:00 PM, 1:30 PM
Infants aged 0-3yrs enter for free. Children aged 4-14yrs, as well as families consisting of 2 adults and two children, enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID)
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the ticket counter
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your experience to avoid any delays
Ticket Redemption Point
- Your ticket redemption point is at Rainforestation Nature Park
- Address: 1030 Kennedy Hwy, Kuranda QLD 4881, Australia
- To locate the ticket redemption point on Google Maps, simply search for - Rainforestation Nature Park
Get Directions to the Ticket Redemption Point
- Bus: #850 to Kenndy Hwy at Rainforestation Park (Hail n Ride)
This ticket is valid on the date and time selected during checkout