Cairns, Kuranda & Port Douglas 4 Parks Package
Get entry into 4 of North Queensland’s top attractions with this one ticket: Cairns ZOOM & Wildlife Dome, Kuranda Rainforestation Nature Park, Australian Butterfly Sanctuary, and Wildlife Habitat Port Douglas!
- Visit four of Queensland’s top attractions with this one ticket
- At the Rainforestation Nature Park, enjoy 3 eco-experiences in the World Heritage Rainforest
- Enter the Australian Butterfly Sanctuary - Australia’s largest butterfly flight aviary and exhibit
- Wander through the wildlife park at Cairns ZOOM & Wildlife Dome
- See native Australian animals up close in their recreated natural habitats at Wildlife Habitat Port Douglas
- Entry to Cairns ZOOM & Wildlife Dome
- Entry to Rainforestation Nature Park
- Entry to Wildlife Habitat Port Douglas
- Entry to Australian Butterfly Sanctuary
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
With access to four of Tropical North Queensland's most popular attractions for a single low price, this is a must-buy ticket!
Stroll through the rainforest at Cairns ZOOM & Wildlife Dome. Catch sight of rainforest reptiles and frogs, turtles, freshwater crocodiles, and plenty of colorful birdlife. At the Rainforestation Nature Park, board an amphibious World War II Army Duck for a journey through the rainforest, watch a traditional aboriginal dance performance, and meet native Australian animals in the Wildlife Park!
Experience the Wetlands, Rainforest, Woodland, and Savannah environments up close at Wildlife Habitat in Port Douglas. This is the only park in the world that successfully breeds storks. Walk the Predator Plank and see crocodiles lurking under the water, hand-feed kangaroos, see cassowaries, and cuddle a koala! Don’t miss out on visiting the largest butterfly flight aviary and exhibit in Australia, the Australian Butterfly Sanctuary. It is home to over 1500 magnificent tropical butterflies!
know before you go
- Australian Butterfly Sanctuary: Daily from 9:45 AM to 4:00 PM
- Rainforestation Nature Park: Daily from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- Wildlife Habitat: Daily from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Cairns ZOOM & Wildlife Dome: Daily from 9:00 AM to 6:15 PM (last entry at 5:00 PM)
- All parks are closed on Christmas (25 Dec)
Infants aged 0-3yrs enter for free. Children aged 4-14yrs, as well as families consisting of 2 adults and two children, enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID)
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the ticket counter
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification
Ticket Redemption Points
Cairns ZOOM & Wildlife Dome
- Address: The Reef Hotel Casino, 35-41 Wharf St, Cairns City QLD 4870, Australia
Rainforestation Nature Park
- Address: 1030 Kennedy Hwy, Kuranda QLD 4881, Australia
Wildlife Habitat Port Douglas
- Address: Port Douglas Rd, Port Douglas QLD 4877, Australia
Australian Butterfly Sanctuary
- Address: 8 Rob Veivers Dr, Kuranda QLD 4881, Australia
This ticket is valid on the date selected during checkout