Kayak Tour at Ketam Island
Give yourself a true challenge with this half-day kayaking tour through the lesser-known hidden gem of an island, the Ketam island!
- This remarkable sightseeing tour on a kayak lets you soak up the natural beauty of Ketam Island.
- Paddle your way through the still waters on a kayak, starting from Pulau Ubin.
- Along the way, your guide will fill you in on facts, stories, and intriguing tidbits of information.
- You'll be able to spot native wildlife here, including grey herons, white-bellied eagles, and otters.
- Whether this is your first time kayaking or not, all necessary equipment and instructions will be provided prior to the tour.
- Kayak equipment
- Licensed kayaking guides
- Shower & changing facilities
- Ferry transportation
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Start from the southern end of Pulau Ubin and travel westward, as you head to the gorgeous Ketam Islands. Along the way, you'll be privy to sighting flocks of grey herons, white-bellied eagles, families of otters, and schools of colorful fish. On your kayak, you'll paddle your way through the calm waters of Ketam, and be accompanied by our expert tour guides. You're ensured safety and comfort throughout, as well as informative tidbits about the island and what to look out for. The natural scenery and wildlife spotting are the main highlights, apart from drinking in terrific views of the island from your comfortable kayak seat.
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- Dress code: Swimwear and covered footwear for kayaking. Bare-feet, slippers or other types of open-toe footwear are not permitted.
- Guests are recommended to bring toiletries, towels, a change of clothes, sunscreen, rash guard, closed-toe shoes, and swimwear for this tour.
- Participants who come with inappropriate footwear will not be allowed to proceed with the course.
- Travelers must be fit enough to swim 50 meters with a flotation device.
- The only way to reach Pulau Ubin is by bumboat (costs SGD 3 per way). Please be advised that the waiting time for bumboats ranges between 10 and 30 minutes.
Children aged 7-12 enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the island.
- Please arrive 30 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Your meeting point is at Adventures by Asian Detours.
- Address: 34 Jln Endut Senin, Singapore 508287.
- To reach Pulau Ubin from Singapore, you must take a bumboat from the Changi Point Jetty, in Changi Village, Singapore.
- It takes around 15 minutes to travel between the two places.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.