Al Ain Zoo Tickets
Spend a fun and adventure-packed family day out and explore nature and wildlife at Al Ain Zoo. Upgrade your ticket to include the safari!
- See over 200 species of wildlife in close proximity at the Al Ain Zoo.
- Discover the region’s native animals and catch glimpses of them up-close.
- Try exciting experiences like feeding penguins and giraffes, or enjoying a camel ride.
- Upgrade your ticket to enjoy the world's largest man-made safari and see African wildlife from lions to rhinos in a wildlife safari area.
- Entry into Al Ain Zoo
- Train ride around the zoo
- Access to Sheikh Zayed Desert Learning Centre (SZDLC)
- Safari truck experience (optional)
política de cancelamento
Estes ingressos não podem ser cancelados ou alterados.
Set in the foothills of the picturesque Jebel Hafeet Mountain, Al Ain Zoo is home to over 4,000 animals from across 200 wildlife species. Spanning 900 hectares, the zoo is massive and is well known for its nature and wildlife conservation efforts, thanks to tie-ups with the San Diego Zoo and the World Association of Zoos & Aquariums.
From the addax to the Arabian oryx and cheetahs, about 25% of the world’s endangered species have found a safe haven in Al Ain Zoo, as per the IUCN (International Union for Conservation of Nature) classification. There are plenty of experiences that you can check out here. A favorite of kids and grown-ups alike is the feeding sessions for penguins, budgies, and giraffes. You could also set out on a camel or pony ride and explore the zoo's lush landscape.
To really experience Al Ain Zoo, upgrade your ticket to include the Al Ain Safari. Covering 54.5 hectares, it is one of the world’s largest man-made safaris. Drive around with a team of passionate Emirati guides and admire wildlife like white rhinos, giraffes, African lions, antelopes, and the world's largest bird, the ostrich. This is your chance to see Africa’s greatest species in a largely unchecked environment that closely resembles a wild safari area in Africa.
know before you go
- Note: Present your Green Pass on the Al-Hosn app to enter the zoo.
- If you've chosen the safari truck option, your ticket will be valid for the time slot chosen only. So, kindly schedule your visit accordingly.
- You are required to bring and wear a mask.
- Outside food or beverages are not allowed at the zoo.
- Daily: 9am to 6pm
Ramadan Operating Hours 2022
Daily: 7pm to 12am
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- Please arrive at the redemption point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your experience to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Show your ticket at Al Ain Zoo.
- Address: Nahyan The First St - Shiab Al Ashkhar - Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates.
- The nearest bus stop is Nahyan the First St/HCT Women's College, which is a 10-minute walk to the ticket redemption point.
- Catch bus #550, 905, or 915 to get here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.