Vintage bus tour with London Aquarium & Thames Cruise
- Panoramic open top bus tour of London
- Short Boat cruise on the River Thames
- Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace*
- Ticket to The SEA LIFE London Aquarium
- Food and Beverages
política de cancelamento
Estes ingressos não podem ser cancelados ou alterados.
what you get
- Have a grand day out in London in a 50-year old vintage bus as you cover all of the city’s crown jewels.
- Hop onboard and enjoy a short but peaceful cruise along the River Thames
- End your day with a visit to the iconic London Aquarium: Sea Life and spend your evening in the company of exotic marine life and some very curious penguins
- The Tower of London
- Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre
- London Bridge
- Buckingham Palace
- Westminster Abbey
Travel around the nation's capital in a 50-year old open-top vintage bus, restored for your convenience, as you bear witness to some of London's most iconic landmarks including the Tower of London, London Bridge and Westminster Abbey.
Your bus tour will halt for a short while allowing you to take in stunning views of the city as you enjoy a peaceful cruise along the River Thames.
Your tour ends at Sea Life, the beautiful London Aquarium, giving you the chance to meet some very curious penguins and enjoy the company of some truly majestic marine life.
Your confirmation will be sent to you within 20 minutes via email. Please carry a printed copy of the same and exchange this voucher for entrance ticket upon arrival
*Changing of the Guards is subject to weather conditions