Private London Under Attack Walking Tour with Indian Curry
- Get a chance to view famous London landmarks such as Guildhall, St. Paul's Cathedral, The Bank of England and The Monument
- Visit the Medieval Church that was bombed during the Blitz in the Second World War
- Stroll through the London markets such as Spitalfields Market and Leadenhall Market
- Visit the infamous Jack the Ripper’s murder sites
- Finish your day with one of the best curries in London
- Indian Curry Meal
política de cancelamento
Estes ingressos não podem ser cancelados ou alterados.
This London walking tour takes you through some of the dark periods of London’s history as you listen to the tales of the plague, the fire and the war. London in its 2000-year-old history has faced and overcome all of what the world has thrown at it and accompanied by a wonderful commentary by an expert guide, the tour will take you through these lessons in London History. The tour is topped off with a meal at one of East Ends authentic Indian restaurants.
Your confirmation will be sent to you within 20 minutes. Please display the same on your mobile device at venue.
Your guide will meet you on the steps of St Paul's Cathedral