Transfer from Naples to Amalfi Coast with a pompeii tour
Enjoy a ride with a professional driver and get the chance to visit one of the most fascinating archaeological sites in the world.
- A private transfer between Naples and the Amalfi Coast makes your life convenient.
- A private excursion of Southern Italy's must-visit archeological site, Pompeii is a must when in town.
- Cruise down the rolling roads of the Sorrentine peninsula as you head towards Pompeii.
- At the entrance of the Pompeii ruins, you'll meet your expert historian guide and begin your tour.
- Visit the Marina Gate, the Basilica, the Forum & baths, the Lupanar, the bakery, House of Fran, and more.
- You'll also pass along the Termopolium Capuano: the fast-food restaurant of the Romans.
- When you've seen it all, board the vehicle to the Amalfi Coast and catch dramatic views of the Bay of Naples and the Island of Capri one last time.
- Skip-the line-admission fees at Pompeii
- Expert tour guide in Pompeii
- Round-trip transport by air-conditioned minivan
- All taxes
- Food & drinks
política de cancelamento
Estes ingressos não podem ser cancelados ou alterados.
A private transfer from Naples to the Amalfi Coast makes your life easier. Get picked up conveniently from Naples (your location of choice) on a modern Mercedes minivan or sedan. On your way to Amalfi, get down at the archeological site of Pompeii for a spirited walking tour. Get whisked away to the site's most significant public buildings, its luxurious urban villages, shops, and more.
You'll pass by the Marina Gate, the courthouse (Basilica), the main square (Forum), and more. Visit the Forum baths, the Lupanar (brothel), the house of Faun, the bakery, and more. All the while, picture what life was like back in the day before the ruthless eruption of Mt. Vesuvius. Gaze up at the house of Tragic Poet, along with the famous plaster casts. After you've seen it all at Pompeii, you'll board the vehicle again and head towards the Amalfi Coast. All the while, you'll find the winding roads of the Sorrentine peninsula with dramatic views of the bay of Naples and the island of Capri!
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- For the visit in Pompeii, wear comfortable shoes and, in the summer months, do not forget to bring with you a hat, sunscreen and a bottle of water.
- Car seats for babies are available on request.
- Children must be accompanied by their parents
- Inside the excavations of Pompeii, handbags, backpacks, luggage pieces, suitcases, etc. larger than 30x30x15 cm are not allowed.
- The tour can be booked for up to 8 people (max people allowed in a Minivan).
- Wheelchair services are available upon request.
25 Dec & 1 Jan
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your guide while boarding.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your experience to avoid delays.
- This ticket includes convenient pickups and drop-offs on a modern Mercedes minivan or sedan.
- On the day of your tour, please report at your choice of pickup 10-15 min prior to your scheduled departure.
- Your host will be waiting for you here, holding a placard sign with your name on it.
Pick Up Points
You can get picked up at any of the following locations:
- The Naples Airport (NAP)- Get Directions to the Naples Airport.
- Port de NAPLES, Molle Beverello Get Directions to Port de NAPLES.
- Your accommodation in the city of Naples (in the next step of booking, specify the exact address).
- You'll get dropped off at the location specified in Amalfi (in the next step of booking, specify the exact address).
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.