Grand Canyon South Rim Landing Airplane Tour
- Venture out into the picturesque natural scenery of the Grand Canyon
- Soar over the Hoover Dam, Lake Mead and the Colorado River on your flight to the South Rim
- Visit the Grand Canyon National Park and explore its historical landmarks and native sites and villages
- A light meal to fulfil your appetite, after you have fulfilled your heart with illustrious views!
- Choose to upgrade either to a hummer tour within the park, or a helicopter tour over the north and south rims
- With round trip hotel transfers, you can expect a seamless and relaxed experience
- Round-Trip Hotel Transfers
- 2hr 20min Round-trip Flight to Grand Canyon South
- Aerial Views of Hoover Dam and Lake Mead
- Grand Canyon National Park Fee Included
- Photo Opportunities at Major Lookout Points
- Boxed Lunch
- Guided Hummer Tour inside Grand Canyon National Park (optional)
- Helicopter Tour over Grand Canyon’s North and South Rims (optional)
- Additional Gratuities
política de cancelamento
Estes ingressos não podem ser cancelados ou alterados.
what to expect
With a reputation for having the most quintessential Grand Canyon views, the South Rim is the most popular section of the canyon. Following a pick-up from your hotel, board a sightseeing airplane and embark on your journey to the Grand Canyon. Fly over the Hoover Dam, Lake Mead and Mojave Desert. Upon landing, a motor coach will transport you to the South Rim. Come face to face with spectacular sights as you gaze out at gorges over 1 mile deep and up to 11 miles wide. Take advantage of the complimentary shuttle transfers between popular viewpoints like Mather Point and Bright Angel Lodge, both offering fantastic canyon lookouts. Afterwards, enjoy a light meal and explore the scenery, local shops, and antique buildings, before boarding a scenic flight back to Las Vegas.
Upgrade to Hummer Tour
You can choose to upgrade to a 2-hour open-air Hummer tour inside the Grand Canyon National Park. Sit back and soak in the majestic views as a guide relays insightful stories and facts. Stops may include Duck on a Rock, Yavapai Point, and Moran Point.
Upgrade to Helicopter Tour
After a brief from the pilot, you will take flight over Kaibab National Forest, the world's largest stand of ponderosa pines. The state-of-the-art helicopters come with large windows that offer unparalleled views of the canyon. This exhilarating 25-min aerial tour includes highlights such as Tower of Ra, Dragon Head, and Dragon Corridor, the deepest and widest segment of the Grand Canyon. After your flight, gather a more fulfilling experience by ground. Get shuttled into Grand Canyon National Park and enjoy vistas and trails that can only be accessed from within. In your time, explore the park’s historic surroundings and buildings, such as El Tovar, Mary Colter's Hopi House, Trail View Point, and more!
know before you go
In the next step of your booking, choose the desired option:
- South Rim Landing & Coach Tour
- Upgrade To Hummer Tour
- Upgrade To Helicopter Tour
Approximately 9.5 Hours
- For the safety of all guests, the body weights of each individual guest are required at the time of booking. Any guest weighing over 250 pounds (114 kilos, 17.9 stone) or more may be charged for an additional comfort seat.
- The time slot you select at the time of booking is the flight departure and not the hotel pick-up time. The hotel pick-up will happen approx. 1.5-2 hours before the flight time depending on the hotel.
- All guests on the tour must bring a government ID.
- Children under the age of 2 can travel free of charge. Please carry proof of age.
- Seat allocations are based on weights and balance for the flight and are determined by the weight of all guests traveling.
- You may bring a bottle of water, however, the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft
- Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March - Sept, and winter clothing from Oct to mid-March. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
- Use of “Selfie Sticks” and extended camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Bags are not permitted on flights. However, you can use the cloakrooms at the terminal.
- All tours are weather-dependent. In the event of inclement weather, the tour may be rescheduled or refunded.
Children aged 2 - 11 enjoy reduced prices on their tickets.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly after the purchase.
- Please display the same along with a valid photo ID at the time of redemption.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10 - 15 minutes before the scheduled time to avoid any delays.
- This ticket includes hotel pick-up and drop-offs.
- Redeem your voucher by displaying the same to the driver along with a valid photo ID at the time of the hotel-pick.
- Ensure you are at your hotel lobby/in front of your hotel 10-15 minutes before your scheduled pickup.
- The expected time of hotel pickup is approximately 1-1.5 hours before the start of the tour.
- This service is only available for most major hotels on the strip and hotels in Downtown Las Vegas.
- If your hotel is not covered, or, if you are not staying in a hotel, you may redeem your pickup at the nearest major hotel.
These tickets are valid for the date and time selected during booking.