Walk with Wildlife - Guided Tour
Spend time in the peace and quiet of nature in the Otway’s bushlands, off the Great Ocean Road, accompanied by a conservationist guide.
- Explore the wild side of Australia with this guided walking tour in the Otway’s bushlands.
- Take the gentle 1.4km path accompanied by your guide and spot interesting wildlife.
- Discover amazing views of the ocean and beautiful eucalypt woodlands.
- Observe bandicoots, bandicoots, and more as the sun sets if you select the Dusk Discovery Tour ticket option.
- With the Dusk Discovery Tour you can also enjoy a mezze platter with either beer or wine during a 90-minute tour.
- Both tours are accessible to people with all abilities ensuring a safe adventure.
- Tour guide
política de cancelamento
Você pode cancelar estes ingressos até 24 horas antes do início da experiência para obter um reembolso total.
Spoil yourself with quality time spent in nature at the Otway’s bushlands that offers you great views of the ocean and a number of animals and plants that you can discover with a conservationist guide. If you select the Walk With Wildlife ticket option, you get to take a 75-minute walk on a gentle path that is suitable for all ages and abilities and takes you through lush gullies of fern and eucalypt woodlands. Your guide will also help you learn about the animals that are native to this region.
The Dusk Discovery Tour follows the same path but is a 90-minute tour in the evening and includes a mezze plate that you can enjoy along with a glass of either wine or beer. Follow, as your guide helps you learn about bandicoots, potoroos, pademelons, and more as you watch them get ready for their nocturnal activities of feeding and foraging for food.
know before you go
- The tour is wheelchair accessible.
Apr 22 to Dec 31
- Daily: 9am onwards
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 20 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
- Meet your guide at Wildlife Wonders.
- Address: 475 Great Ocean Rd, Apollo Bay VIC 3233, Australia.
- The closest bus stop is Marengo.
- Board buses Marengo - Colac Via Apollo Bay and Warrnambool - Melbourne via Apollo Bay & Geelong to get you there.
If you're driving to the meeting point, take Apollo Bay is 197km from Melbourne CBD and will take approximately 2hours and 30 minutes to drive.
- Travel from Melbourne city onto the Westgate Freeway (or if departing Tullamarine Airport follow the signs to Geelong via the M80 Ring Road)
- Continue onto Princes Freeway (if you are driving from Avalon Airport you’ll join the Princess Freeway just before Geelong)
- Continue on the M1 to Cape Otway Rd/C135 in Mount Moriac
- Take Forrest-Apollo Bay Rd to Great Ocean Rd/B100 in Skenes Creek
- Turn right onto Great Ocean Rd/B100
- Arrive in Apollo Bay.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.