VIP Ground Zero 9/11 Memorial Tour + Battery Park & Wall Street
Visit some of New York’s most iconic landmarks on a walking tour of Ground Zero 9/11, Battery Park, & Wall Street.
- Explore the top attractions in Lower Manhattan on a walking tour.
- Listen to stories about 9/11 with an expert guide.
- Visit the 9/11 Memorial, Museum, & Survivor Tree.
- Discover the streets of the iconic Wall Street and Battery Park.
- Upgrade your experience and get access to Downtown or the Statue of Liberty.
- Go for the Big Apple Package to enjoy access to Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, and a Downtown Double Decker Hop-on Hop-off tour in one day.
- Admission to Ground Zero 9/11 Memorial
- Professional tour guide
- 9/11 Museum skip-the-line access
- Look at the famous Survivor Tree
- Walk around Wall Street
- Access to Downtown (optional)
- Visit to the Statue of Liberty (optional)
- Visit to Ellis Island (optional)
- Downtown Double Decker Hop-on Hop-off tour (optional)
- Hotel transfers
- Admission to Battery Park
política de cancelamento
Você pode cancelar estes ingressos até 24 horas antes do início da experiência para obter um reembolso total.
Gear up for an insightful walking tour of some of New York’s most famous landmarks! Begin your tour at the SeaGlass Carousel where you can take a 30-minute tour of the iconic Battery Park and see what makes this location so popular among New Yorkers.
Your next stop will be at the 9/11 Memorial and Museum. Walk around the site as you reflect on the tragedy that struck on 9/11 at Ground Zero and the memorial pools. Listen to your tour guide fill you in on facts and stories about the site. You can upgrade your tour to include access to the 9/11 Memorial Museum to get a closer look at physical and oral artifacts from the day of the tragedy.
The last stop is at the famous Wall Street, where you will have 15 minutes to walk around and marvel at the street where all the magic in the world of finance happens.
Tip: In the next step of your booking process, you can choose to add another iconic spot to your tour itinerary: Downtown or the Statue of Liberty!
know before you go
- This tour is not accessible by wheelchair.
- All guests are required to wear a face mask in public areas and must maintain social distancing throughout the tour.
- Frequently touched areas, gear, and vehicles are regularly sanitized.
- There will be a mandatory temperature check for visitors upon arrival.
- Any add-ons or purchases must be made using contactless payments.
- Dress Code: Comfortable shoes and weather-appropriate clothing.
Daily at 3:45pm
Hop-on Hop-off Tour
The tour starts at 8:30am and operates till 5pm. Please note that the hop-on hop-off is self-guided.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
Meet your tour guide at 24 State St, New York, NY 10004, USA.
- The nearest bus stop is State St/Bridge St, which is a 2-minute walk from the meeting point.
- Catch bus #M20 or M55 to get here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.