Ground Zero 911 Memorial with One World Observatory
Experience the tragic past of 9/11 and its aftermath. Skip the line and enter the One World Observatory
- Experience the tragedy of 9/11 as your guide takes you through the memorial.
- Witness the Memorial Pools which represents the “absence made visible.”
- Skip the line to enter the One World Observatory to enjoy unending views of the city.
- Local guide
- 9/11 Memorial Pools
- Skip the line entry to the One World Observatory
- Audio guide
- Meal inclusions
- Hotel transfer
política de cancelamento
Você pode cancelar estes ingressos até 24 horas antes do início da experiência para obter um reembolso total.
Relive the tragic past of September 11, 2001, as you take a tour through the World Trade Centre site. Experience the aftermath of the catastrophe as your local guide takes you through the memorial. Skip the line at the One World Observatory and end the tower by viewing the city in all its beauty and glory.
Ground Zero 911 Memorial
Start the guided tour by visiting the Ground Zero 911 Memorial and hear first-hand stories from your guide about the tragic event and its aftermath. The 9/11 Memorial is a place of remembrance and contemplation and the main focal point are the Memorial Pools. The pools contain the largest manmade waterfalls in North America and represent the “absence made visible.”
One World Observatory
Skip the long queues and head on to the tallest building in the Western Hemisphere, the One World Observatory. The building provides unique, panoramic views of the city and its surrounding waters. The seemingly endless views would evoke feelings of pride and hope.
know before you go
- Museum tickets to 911 Museum are an additional cost.
- Daily at 9:00 am, 9:30 am, 11:30 am, 1:00 pm, and 1:45 pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
- Meet your guide at 911 Memorial pools and ground zero.
- Address: 24 State St, New York.
- Your guide will be .
- The closest bus stop is State St/Bridge St. It is a quick 5-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board buses M20,M55 to get you there.
- The closest metro station is Bowling Green. It is a quick 5-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board metros 4,5 to get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.