Pasta-Making Class: Ravioli, Pasta, Sauces and Tiramisu
Life is all about exploring pasta-bilities. Sign up for this pasta-making workshop and learn how to make ravioli, pasta, sauces, and tiramisu!
- Learn to make pasta in a fun and friendly environment, led by an expert chef.
- This is a fun and interactive experience designed to teach you how to make delicious Italian food!
- At the end of the class, eat what you cook - three different kinds of pasta, including ravioli with spinach and ricotta.
- Food and drink
- Local guide
política de cancelamento
Você pode cancelar estes ingressos até 1440 horas antes do início da experiência para obter um reembolso total.
Discover the secret of how to make delicious Italian food on this creative pasta and tiramisu-making workshop in Rome! By the end of the class, you will have made traditional Italian pasta from scratch (with or without eggs) in three different shapes and sizes. You'll also make ravioli with ricotta and spinach and learn how to make colored pasta!
know before you go
Daily at 10:30am.
Youths aged 0-17 enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 20 minutes before the start time of your class to avoid any delays.
- Your meeting point is at Tucci, Piazza Navona 94.
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
The nearest bus stop is Rinascimento, which is located 2 minutes away from the meeting point. Catch bus #30, 70, 628, n70, or n913 to get here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.