Blue Cave & Five Islands Luxury Boat Tour from Split
On this day tour of five Croatian islands, discover how tranquil the Adriatic Sea can be on a luxury boat. Swim in the Blue Lagoon, visit the breathtaking Blue Cave, Stiniva Bay, Palmizana Bay, Hvar island, and more.
- On this day tour, relax in a luxury boat on the Adriatic Sea and explore the top islands off the Croatian coast.
- This tour is a combination of water activities like swimming, snorkeling, and boating as well as eating local food and seeing local life on the islands.
- Swim in the waters of the Blue Lagoon on Budikovac island.
- Visit well-known spots such as Stiniva Bay, Palmizana Bay, and Hvar island.
- The beauty of the Blue Cave will mesmerize you as you sail through.
- Boat ride
- Snorkeling equipment
- Safety equipment
- Bottled water
- Blue Cave tickets
- Meal inclusions
política de cancelamento
Você pode cancelar estes ingressos até 24 horas antes do início da experiência para obter um reembolso total.
Who doesn’t love a luxury boat ride on a tranquil and shining blue sea? On this day tour of Croatia’s best islands, you’ll find yourself in for a wonderfully relaxing and eye-opening experience.
Starting from Split, Bisevo Island comes first and you’ll visit the stunning Blue Cave. Guaranteed to take your breath away with. Sunlight creeps through cracks at the top of the cave and is reflected off from the seabed, creating the mesmerizing blue color that this cave is famous for. Sightsee on the island or relax at a local cafe. Next up, plan to swim or snorkel off Vis Island, Ravnik Island, or Budikovac Island where you can visit the archipelago Blue Lagoon and cool off in the crystal clear waters.
You’ll then go to Palmizana Bay where you should explore the local restaurants or bars for a delicious local meal and soak up the culture. After a lunch break, you’ll visit Hvar island and get to see the island’s attractions.
know before you go
- Depart from Split, Vis island - Komiza, Bisevo island - Blue Cave, Vis island & Stiniva beach, Budikovac island - Blue lagoon, Pakleni island - Palmižana bay, Hvar island - city of Hvar, transfer back to Split
- Please wear comfortable clothing (swimwear if you’re going to swim) and footwear. Wear sunscreen, a sunhat, sunglasses, and sunscreen as it can get very sunny.
- This tour is suitable for wheelchair users and pram/stroller users.
- Photography is allowed.
- Outside food and drinks are allowed.
- Pets are allowed.
- Baggage can be carried along.
1 April to 31 Oct
- Daily: 8am
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled tour time to avoid any delays.
- Meet your guide at: The Brass Gate.
- Address: Obala Hrvatskog narodnog preporoda 22, 21000, Split, Croatia
- Landmark: on the Riva Main Promenade in front of the Palace, near the big parking lot.
- The boating staff will wait for you at the Gate and take you to the boat.
- The closest train station is the Split train station. It’s a 6-min walk to the meeting point.
- The lines Split - Perković, Split - Zagreb Glavni kolodvor, and Split - Kaštel Stari will get you to this station.
- The closest bus stop is the Split bus station, a 6-min walk to the meeting point.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.