The Last Supper Self Guided Audio Tour (No Entrance Ticket)
With the help of the self-guided audio tour, know more about the historic and majestic painting of The Last Supper as you get to know some of the interesting stories from your audio guide!
- In this self-guided audio tour, learn about one of history's most important and well-known works of art, The Last Supper.
- This 15th-century painting at the Santa Maria Delle Grazie will take your breath away with its magnificence!
- Listen to your multilingual audio guide while roaming the venue to learn about some of the amazing stories.
- You’ll create your own timetable and explore the area at your leisure, free of guides, groups, and other distractions.
- Unlimited access to all self-guided features
- Unlimited use for the duration of your stay
- Multilingual audio commentary
- Mobile Device
- Entry to Last Supper
- Public Transportation Tickets
política de cancelamento
Estes ingressos não podem ser cancelados ou alterados.
This 15th-century masterpiece by Leonardo Da Vinci, known as one of the most well-known works of art in history, will undoubtedly steal your breath away. The Last Supper, which is housed at the Santa Maria delle Grazie, attracts visitors from all over the world. When you get close to this masterpiece, you will be in wonder, as it is one of Milan's most valued gems.
Listen to your multilingual audio guide to learn about some of the fascinating facts surrounding this location. Make your own schedule, take breaks whenever you like, and take your time exploring the venue.
know before you go
- This tour is wheelchair and pram/stroller accessible.
- The audio guide can be accessed from iOS and Android devices.
- The audio guide is available in English, Spanish, French, Italian, and German.
- The Painting's Characters
- The Painting's Composition & Structure
- The Last Supper in 'Pop Culture’
- La Crocifissione by Giovanni Montorfano
- The personal audio guide can be used at any time during the day.
- Your visit to specific attractions will depend on their operating hours.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- You will receive access to the audio guide which can be downloaded on your smartphone.
- Start the audio on your device as you visit the attraction at your own convenience.
- Address: Piazza di Santa Maria delle Grazie, 20123 Milano MI, Italy.
- The closest tram stop is S. Maria delle Grazie, which is a one-minute walk from the attraction.
- Tram 16 will bring you here.
- The closest bus stop is Conciliazione M1, which is a four-minute walk from the attraction.
- Buses 50 and 58 will bring you here.
Tickets sent are valid for an extended duration and will mention the exact date until when they can be used.