Istanbul Walking Tour: Grand Bazaar and Rooftops
Discover a different side of Istanbul on a unique walking tour! Try out local delicacies and visit rooftops with stunning views of the city.
- Visit some of the most scenic spots in Istanbul.
- Discover authentic Turkish food markets.
- Explore the city with an expert guide.
- Get insider tips about the local culture.
- Take a different path from the usual tourist routes.
- Marvel at Istanbul from an amazing rooftop.
- 2 hours of sightseeing with a local expert
- A visit to the Grand Bazaar, Spice Market and rooftop
- Tasting of Turkish delights, spices and herbs
- A tea break
- Food and drinks
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
Get to the meeting point at the Hürrem Sultan Hamam.Take your time exploring the beautiful market filled with Turkish handicrafts, after which you will visit a local food market, where you can try out spices, herbs, Turkish tea, and other Turkish delicacies. Your guide will introduce you to the world-famous Turkish delights - be warned, you may not be able to stop at one!
Next, you’ll get to marvel at the city of Istanbul from a high rooftop. Pause here for a while as you marvel at the city and take some memorable pictures with a beautiful landscape in the background.
If you still have some energy after the 2-hour walking tour, you can continue to explore the city along with your guide and head to Taksim and the Galata area. Get a close look at the local fishermen at Galata Bridge, the Galata Tower, and Dervish Lodge. You’ll be walking in the footsteps of Greek, Italian, Jewish, Austrian, German, and Russian cosmopolitan cultures which once lived in the Galata neighborhood.
know before you go
- Make sure to wear comfortable shoes as there is plenty of walking involved.
- Bring money for extras or gratuities.
Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturday at 11.45AM
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- Meet your tour guide at the Hürrem Sultan Hamam.
- Address: Cankurtaran, Ayasofya Meydanı No:2, 34122 Fatih/İstanbul, Turkey.
- It is located across from the Hagia Sophia, next to the newspaper kiosk below the trees.
- Your Istanbul Welcome Card guide will be dressed in red.
- The closest tram stop is Sultanahmet, a quick 5-minute walk from the meeting point.
- Catch tram #T1 to get here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.