St. Pauli Guided & Reeperbahn Guided Tour with Hamburg Dungeon Tickets
Enjoy a tour of St. Pauli's Reeperbahn, the most sinful mile in the world, with this comprehensive guided tour. Also experience Hamburg's dark and mysterious history with a visit to the Hamburg Dungeon. Go on a 90-minute journey through over 600 gruesome years that have shaped Hamburg and experience for yourself the historical moments accompanied by modern special effects.
- Learn about the fascinating history of the Reeperbahn from our friendly and informative tour guides.
- Explore the most sinful mile in the world's most well-known attractions, including the famous Great Freedom and the lively Hans-Albers-Platz.
- Enjoy a thrilling visit to the Hamburg Dungeon and learn about 600 gruesome years of Hamburg's history through its interactive rides and shows.
- The 90-minute tour includes 11 live shows with real actors, two rides and a whole lot more.
- Relive history with Klaus Störtebeker, where you will get to witness the execution of the legendary pirate!
- The tour will be conducted by the guide in German only.
Take a tour of the Reeperbahn in Hamburg's St. Pauli district and see a world of contrasts here. Popularly known as the most sinful mile in the world due to the sprawling array of sex clubs, dirty bars, and pawn shops, these establishments are neatly juxtaposed with fine-dining restaurants, the hippest nightclubs and tons of shopping outlets, making for a fascinating study in contrasts.
This guided tour of the Reeperbahn will let you in on all the secrets of the houses and back streets of St. Pauli. Revel in the stories as you explore the most prominent and "sinful" attractions of the Reeperbahn. The tour will take you past the Operettenhaus (which showcases popular shows like Kinky Boots), over the Hans-Albers-Platz area and up to the Great Freedom. You will explore prominent attractions in the Reeperbahn, including Herbertstraße and the Dancing Towers (Tanzenden Türme). The Reeperbahn tour will wrap with a crisp hamburger schnapps, leaving you with your own delightful story of the Reeperbahn!
Follow up the Reeperbahn tour with a visit to the Hamburg Dungeon in all its gory on this scary yet thrilling tour. The Hamburg Dungeon showcases an amazing cast of theatrical actors, stages, scenes, special effects, and rides in an exciting and unique walkthrough experience that takes you through the darker side of Hamburg's history. Take part in exciting interactive events such as The Torture Chamber and watch your friends and family tremble with fear. Watch the Gängeviertel show, where Hannes and Berta will take you through the 600 terrible years in Hamburg's history, when people lived in unbearable conditions, but had a great sense of belonging nonetheless. Don't miss out on Klaus Störtebeker, an amazing maze where you will get to witness the cruel execution of the legendary pirate.
The Dancing Towers | "Great Freedom" | Herbertstraße | Hans-Albers-Platz | The Olivia Jones Bar | Hamburg Dungeon
- German guide.
- Crisp hamburger schnapps.
- 11 live shows with real actors.
- Two rides.
- Wheelchair access.
Know Before You Go
The tour is two hours long.
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday: 9:00 PM.
- Friday and Saturday: 7:30 PM and 9:00 PM.
Hamburg Dungeon Tour
The tour is 90 minutes long.
This tour is wheelchair accessible.
How to Redeem Your Ticket
You will receive an email with your tickets shortly. Please download it onto your mobile device and display it at the meeting point on the day of the tour.
Next to the Hard Rock Café at the St. Pauli Landungsbrücken in front of the bridge 5.
Please reach the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour commences.
How to Get There
Underground / S-Bahn
You can reach the meeting point by public transport such as the underground (U3) or the S-Bahn (S1, S2, S3). Please drive directly to the station, Landungsbrücken.
At the Landungsbrücken, there are various parking facilities and two parking garages in the immediate vicinity (parking port gate and parking Michel garage). To get to the jetties by car, enter At St. Pauli Landungsbrücken in your navigation system. We recommend that you park outside on special weekends and use public transport.
Hamburg Dungeon Tour
The Hamburg Dungeon.
How to Get There
You can reach the Hamburg Dungeon by public transport, such as bus number 6. The bus stop is called Auf dem Sande (final stop) or the subway to Baumwall.
On the area in front of the Hamburg Dungeon and around, there are various paid parking facilities and moreover 1 parking garage. To get to the Hamburg Dungeon by car, please enter "Kehrwieder 2, 20457 Hamburg" in your navigation system.
- Experience has shown that waiting times are dependent on the weather. In good weather, the waiting times are usually low. However, there may be longer waiting periods during holiday season.
- The Hamburg Dungeon is not recommended for children below the age of 10, people with heart disease or those with nervous conditions.