Girona Figueres Tour
Explore the two jewels of Catalan heritage, the immortal cities of Girona and Figueres in the lap of a luxury coach from Barcelona! You will get the chance to explore the most well preserved Jewish Quarters as well as the world of Salvador Dalí.
- Travel in style in a luxury coach from Barcelona to one of the most interesting cities in Catalonia, the historic Girona and Figueres.
- Admire some of the most emblematic monuments of the city of Girona like the Monastery of Sant Pere de Galligants, the Basilica of Sant Feliu, the Arab Baths, the Cathedral of Girona and the Jewish Quarters.
- In Figueres, you will step into the artistic world of Salvador Dalí, as you visit his birthplace and home. You will also visit the Dalí Theatre and Museum, which displays the largest collection of works by Dalí.
From Barcelona, you will board a luxury coach to the beautiful city of Girona. For a good hour and a half, you will discover the city’s legacy and learn about the several civilisations that left their mark; the Romans, Carolingians, Christians and Jews. Your walking tour will start at near the Oñar River, which runs through the city, where the hanging houses are located. The famous view of the houses painted in vibrant colours on both sides of the river calls for the perfect photo op. You will then continue to the promenade of Liberty to breathe in the magnificence of the city’s medieval streets. You will get the chance to admire some of the most emblematic monuments such as the Monastery of Sant Pere de Galligants, the Basilica of Sant Feliu and the Arab Baths. Finally, you will get to visit the incredible Cathedral of Girona that is known for its enigmatic architectural fame as well as the widest gothic nave in the world. You will also explore the labyrinth of narrow streets and the porticoed squares of the famous El Call or Jewish Quarters, the best preserved in Europe.
You will continue your tour by hopping back on to the coach that will take you birthplace of the great painter Salvador Dalí, Figueres. Once you reach this fascinating destination, you will enjoy a guided tour around the city on foot. You will visit the birthplace and home of the great Dalí. You will then make your way to the San Pedro Church, the place where Dalí was baptized and is now included in the Inventory of Architectural Heritage of Catalonia. You will then end the tour at the Dalí Theatre and Museum. The Museum holds the largest collection of the works of Dalí, one the greatest artists of his time. The Dalí theatre was designed by himself on the ruins of the old municipal theater and considered "the largest surrealist object in the world".
At the time of booking, you can choose to enter the Dalí Museum and to the permanent expo "Jewels of Dalí". You can also choose an all inclusive tour where you will be served a typical lunch, as well as entry tickets to the house of Salvador Dalí, the church of San Pedro and the Dalí Theatre and Museum.
- Roundtrip transfers from Barcelona
- Girona- Figueres - Barcelona in a luxury bus.
- Expert guide during the trip.
- Guided walking tour for 1.5 hours around the historic center of the city of Girona.
- Guided walking tour for 1.5 hours around the city of Figueres.
- Hotel transfers.
- Food and Beverage.
- Girona’s Cathedral admission tickets.
Know Before You Go
This tour takes place at 9:30 AM.
This tour is available on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday every week.
This tour is ten hours long inclusive of travel time to and from Barcelona.
December 25th and January 1st.
This tour is available in English and Spanish.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
Cancellations that are 24 hours prior to departure are fully refundable.
Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly. Please carry a print out of your mobile voucher with a valid photo ID.
Meet your guide in front of Hard Rock Café at 9.30 AM at Catalunya Square.
How to Get There
Plaza de Catalunya Metro Station. Line 1, 3, 6 and 7