Skip the line California Academy of Sciences Admission Tickets
Explore the world’s most vital ecosystems from the heart of San Francisco at the California Academy of Sciences! Simulated Amazonian forests, Dinosaur fossils, African penguin feeding, a planetarium, aquarium, and natural history exhibits await you here, all under one roof.
- Make your way to the world’s greenest museum, The California Academy of Sciences
- Bringing together an aquarium, planetarium and Natural History Museum under one roof, this is an unbeaten experience
- Boasting 40,000 animals in the aquarium and free-flying birds and butterflies in the rainforest, brace yourself for a visual treat like none other
- With a variety of interactive programs and activities, this museum remains one of the most accurate digital planetariums of all times
The California Academy of Sciences is a stunning museum with love for science at its core! Sign on for a day at this vibrant academy, which just happens to be the world’s greenest museum. The perfect blend of aquarium, planetarium and Natural History Museum, this experience has it all, and then some. The academy’s mission to explore and sustain life is reverberated in the entire museum. Having recently turned 10, The New Academy celebrates a decade of discover this year!
Head on out to engage yourself in various experiences and exhibits on display that are exclusive to the Academy, such as 40,000 animals that call the aquarium their home, the four-storied rainforest with colorful butterflies and free-flying birds, and a plethora of exhibits, shows, and events to engage yourself in. Don’t miss out on exploring one of the most accurate digital planetariums in the world!
- Admission into California Academy of Sciences
- Access to the aquarium, planetarium, rainforest, and natural history museum
- Entry into exhibits, shows, and events
Ages 2yrs and below go free. Ages 3-17yrs, students aged 18yrs and above, and senior citizens aged 65yrs and above enjoy reduced pricing (carry a valid photo ID)
- Mon- Sat: 9:30 AM- 5:00 PM (last admission at 4:00 PM)
- Sun: 11:00 AM- 5:00 PM (last admission at 4:00 PM)
Know Before You Go
Planetarium passes are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. We recommend you plan your visit accordingly as these tickets do sell out quickly
Strict Cancellation Policy
Cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction - If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays
Ticket Redemption Point
Your ticket redemption point is at the venue itself, at the California Academy of Sciences (55 Music Concourse Dr, San Francisco, CA 94118)
- Nearest bus stops are Irwing St & 9th Ave, Irwing St & 8th Ave, both 5-minute walks to the ticket redemption point
- N-OWL stops here
- Closest tram stations are Irwing St & 9th Ave, Irwing St & 8th Ave, both 5-minute walks to the ticket redemption point
- Tram N stop here