- A one-of-a-kind edutainment center aimed at engaging children
- Expose your kids to an overload of science and art
- Exhibits and zones designed to promote and foster parent-child bond
- Hands-on activities and programs
- Over 3,000 sq. m. of pioneering social ventures introducing kids to the world of adults in a mock city ambiance
KidsStop is the perfect family experience. Combining fun, innovation, interaction and knowledge, the center is aimed at pre-school to lower primary level kids and offers a platform to showcase their skill, be it creative or scientific. The exhibition gallery has 4 interactive zones designed to engage your child’s creativity and spark his thirst for knowledge while encouraging a practical, hands-on learning experience. The exhibits cover a broad range of scientific and artistic avenues ranging from the origins of Mother Earth to a futuristic world. KidsStop also offers interactive programs which foster the development of your child. There is also a whole range of fun activities including the Giant J, Dream Climber, and the Small World. Check it all out while you play and learn just like every parent’s dream and every child’s fantasy!
- 1st session: 9:30am to 1:30pm (Last admission: 12 45pm)
- 2nd session: 2:00pm to 6:00pm (Last admission: 5 15pm)
- Your tickets are valid for 6 months from the date of purchase
- Wearing of socks are compulsory for certain exhibits
- Food and Drinks are not allowed within the premises
- Strollers and prams won’t be allowed
- Children above the age of 4 can be left unaccompanied with parents consent
You will receive an email confirmation. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
KidsSTOP, 21 Jurong Town Hall Road, Singapore, Singapore