Fuji-Q Highland Free Pass Ticket
Experience the adrenaline as you take a ride on some of the most thrilling roller coasters in the world at Fuji-Q Highland. Explore the best theme park in all of Japan designed for thrill-seekers and adrenaline-junkies!
- Visit one of the world’s greatest amusement parks featuring numerous thrilling rides
- Feel the adrenaline rush as you plunge down Takabisha, the world’s steepest roller coaster
- Savor a hair-raising experience, as you ride Dodonpa, the world’s fastest accelerating roller coaster
- Thomas Land and the multitude of anime-based attractions are perfect for children of all ages
- Enjoy two variants, one that offers you unlimited rides for either 1 day or another for an afternoon
Opened more than 50 years back, Fuji-Q Highland is a theme park located near the base of Mount Fuji. It features 7 roller coasters, and 2 haunted attractions, in addition to Thomas Land and other themed areas. Its most famous roller coasters include Takabisha, Do-Dodonpa, and Fujiyama. Do-Dodonpa is the world’s fastest accelerating and 4th fastest roller coaster in the world reaching astonishing speeds of 172 kilometers an hour. Eejanaika, the world’s second 4-dimensional roller coaster is a must-try for adrenaline junkies and promises to be a truly breathtaking experience.
Thomas Land, based on Thomas & Friends is catered towards a younger audience and features a number of attractions for small children. The two haunted attractions, Ultimate Fort and Haunted Hotel promise to entertain you with their jump-scares and spooky atmosphere. All in all, the theme park guarantees to leave thrill-seekers utterly satisfied!
- Entry into Fuji-Q Highland
- Unlimited rides
- Thomas Land
- La ville de Gaspard et Lisa
- NARUTO × BORUTO FUJI Hidden Leaf Village
- Hotel transfers
- Super Scary Labyrinth of Fear attraction
- Skate rental
- Bowling alley
- Special events
Know Before You Go
In the next step of your booking, choose the desired variant to the ticket:
- 1-Day Pass
- Afternoon Pass
Mon to Sat - 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Sun & public holidays - 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Opening hours may depend on the day, so make sure to check the operations schedule before booking
11 & 18 Apr
13 & 27 Jun
Infants aged 1 - 5 enjoy reduced prices. Children aged 6 - 17 and senior citizens above 65 enjoy discounted rates on their tickets. Head to the checkout page for more information
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be canceled, amended, or rescheduled.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly after the purchase
- Please display this voucher on your mobile phone at the time of redemption
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry a valid photo ID for verification
Ticket Redemption Point
Redeem your voucher at - Fuji-Q Highland, 5 Chome-6-1 Shinnishihara, Fujiyoshida, Yamanashi 403-0017, Japan
This ticket is valid for 90 days from the date of purchase.