Pororo Park Singapore Tickets
Pororo Park is the perfect spot for your children - they'll get a chance to meet their favorite characters and play in the quirky indoor playground!
- Visit Pororo Park to treat your children to an unforgettable day in the kid-friendly indoor playground.
- Engage your kids in interesting activities at the Pororo's Express Train and Poby's Jungle Gym.
- Head to Tong Tong’s Little Theatre and give your kids a chance to watch a live mascot performance.
- Spin around in the carousel at Pororo & Friends' Gallop Station.
- Buy souvenir games from Rody’s Toystore to take some theme park magic back home.
- To ensure admission, guests are required to pre-book their sessions before visiting the venue. To check the available slots and complete the time slot reservation, please click here.
- Access to Pororo Park Singapore child ticket (1 child ticket + 1 free adult ticket)
política de cancelamento
Estes ingressos não podem ser cancelados ou alterados.
A must-visit destination for children, Pororo Park is Singapore's first character-based indoor playground. With a variety of rides and attractions, kids will love spending time with Pororo the Little Penguin and his best friends. Pororo's Express Train and Poby's Jungle Gym are popular favorites. The horses and carriages at Pororo & Friends' Gallop Station are a brand new Instagram-worthy attraction you don't want to miss.
The park even has a ball pool and a wood-chip pit, giving kids a chance to play away in a safe environment. The Petty Supermarket will allow little ones to go grocery shopping in a simulated environment. Want to sit back and relax? Take your infants to the Toddler Area equipped with padded floors for a stress-free play session. Once you've worked up an appetite, visit Loopy's Cafe to stay hydrated and munch on delicious snacks!
know before you go
- All guests aged 12 and above must be fully vaccinated 2 weeks prior to their scheduled visit. The vaccination certificate must be Ministry of Health approved and will be checked before entering the park.
- Kids aged 12 and under are considered for child tickets.
- Infants aged 1 and under must be accompanied by an adult (aged 18 and above).
- All guests must wear socks inside the premises of the park.
- This experience is suitable for wheelchair users and pram/stroller users.
- Note: To ensure admission, guests are required to pre-book their sessions before visiting the venue. To check the available slots and complete the time slot reservation, please click here.
Choose between two variants:
- Weekdays: 10:30am - 1:30pm, 1:45pm - 4:45pm, 5pm - 8pm (3-hour play session)
- Weekends and public holidays: 10:30am - 12:30pm, 1pm - 3:00pm, 3:30pm - 5:30pm, 6pm -8pm (2-hour play session)
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Show your ticket at Pororo Park Singapore.
- Address: 6, #02-29 Raffles Blvd, Marina Square, Singapore 039594.
- The closest bus stop is The Esplanade. It is a quick 5-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board buses 1N, 2N, 3N, and more to get you there.
- The closest metro station is City Hall. It is a quick 13-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board the East-West Line and North-South Line to get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.