Nami Island, Petite France & The Garden of Morning Calm From Seoul
Spend the day exploring must-see attractions outside of Seoul. Visit the verdant landscapes of Nami Island with its sky-hugging trees and fairy-tale feels. Capture beautiful memories at the little French-themed village of Petite France and take a calming stroll at the Garden of Morning Calm.
- Enjoy a stroll through the moon-shaped Nami Island and lose yourself amidst a sanctuary of majestic, tall trees that witness the changing seasons of Korea.
- Discover a mini France in Korea in the European-esque village of Petite France inspired by the famous book, ‘The Little Prince.’
- Enjoy a scenic walk and calm your soul at the Garden of Morning Calm, the oldest private garden in Korea.
- Escape from the hustle of the city and embark upon a journey full of postcard-perfect memories.
- Entry into Nami Island, Petite France, and Garden of Morning Calm
- English-speaking staff
- Personal Expenses
super flexible cancellation policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
what to expect
Nami Island transports you to another whimsical fairy-tale dimension altogether. This half moon-shaped isle is a breath of fresh air with its vivid displays and contrasts of colors. It was the famous Korean drama series - Winter Sonata, that popularized this island and captured it for the beauty it is. A scenic hotspot with tree-lined walkways full of majestic Redwoods, Ginkgos, and Pines, there is no perfect season to visit. Every season is just as beautiful and unique as the other! Also, enjoy street-side snacks of Korean specialties, truly one-of-a-kind!
With pastel-colored buildings and vintage vibes this is a French-themed village is a sight for sore eyes. Inspired by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry’s famous story of ‘The Little Prince,’ one can find images and references of the Prince throughout the village. With medieval European-styled gardens channeling romantic vibes in lush hues, this visually enchanting place is much like France in itself. You’ll also find street performances like puppet shows and orgel demonstrations to complete the French experience.
Garden of Morning Calm
This is the place to go to if one wishes to take things slow and immerse themselves in the beauty around. The Garden of Morning Calm is the oldest private garden in Korea with beautiful flowers and landscapes. With 26 themed gardens, this is a dreamland for photographers. Enjoy a scenic stroll through its lush greenery and feel yourself come to a standstill as your heart calms down.
- Nami Island & Petite France
- Nami Island + The Garden of Morning Calm
- Nami Island + Petite France + The Garden of Morning Calm
know before you go
- Free for children under 3 provided they don’t occupy a seat.
- If space for wheelchair/stroller is required, please mention at the time of booking.
This schedule is subject to change according to weather and traffic conditions.
8:20 AM - Departure from Hongik Univ. Station Exit 4
9:00 AM - Departure from Myeongdong Station Exit 3
9:10 AM - Departure from Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station Exit 10
10:30 AM - Arrive at Nami Island
2:30 PM - Leave for Petite France
3:00 PM - Arrive at Petite France
4:30 PM - Leave for Seoul
5:50 PM -Arrive at Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station
6:00 PM -Arrive at Myeongdong Station
6:30 PM -Arrive at Hongik Univ. Station
- Your mobile voucher will be sent to your email shortly.
- Please display your voucher at the time of entry into the attractions.
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
There are three meeting/departure points which you can choose according to your convenience.
Hongik University Station Exit 4 at 7:20 AM
Myeong-dong Station Exit 2 at 8:00 AM
Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station Exit 10 at 8:10 AM