Super Saver Combo: Night Safari + River Safari
Witness the best wildlife safari-themed parks of Singapore; Night Safari and River Safari. Explore Asia’s first nocturnal park and Asia’s first river-themed wildlife park as part of our special combo. Not only does this combo give you complete flexibility to visit, but you also have the freedom to visit the two parks on different days, that too at a discounted price!
- Watch fauna come alive by night and discover 2,500 fascinating nocturnal creatures in their natural habitat as you take in the Night Safari exhibits.
- Climb on the Safari Tram, a 40-minutes immersive experience, that takes you through the reserve park across the 6 different geographical locations
- Engage in the interactive Creatures Of The Night Show, where you can learn more about the nocturnal abilities of the animals
- Enjoy two amazing boat rides as you explore the secrets of the Amazon: River Safari and Amazon River Quest
- Meet Kai Kai and Jia Jia, the giant pandas at the Giant Panda Forest.
- Admission voucher to the River Safari.
- Admission voucher to the Night Safari.
- River Safari Cruise.
- Amazon River Quest.
- 40-minute Tram Ride at the Night Safari.
- Hotel transfers.
política de cancelamento
Estes ingressos não podem ser cancelados ou alterados.
Night Safari Experience
Venture into the Night Safari, and explore the nocturnal kingdom! Walk through the different zones and take in the plethora of topographies from around the world. Night Safari Singapore is home to over 2,500 animals, of which 38% are threatened, and the animals are housed in open-air exhibits in atmospheres that mimic their natural environments. The Night Safari is divided into the following zones: Himalayan Foothills, Indian Subcontinent, Equatorial Africa, Asian Riverine Forest, Nepalese River Valley, and the Burmese Hillside.
The Safari Tram provides a multi-sensory experience including commentary about all the habitats and animals you come across. The four walking trails, Fishing Cat, Leopard, East Lodge, and Wallaby, also provide a unique chance to explore more vividly about the life and fascinating facts about the creatures. You can enjoy token feeding experiences as well, with the big cats in action as they snap up their favorite snacks. There are two-night shows as well; the Thumbuakar Show with pyrotechnics and Creatures of The Night Show that is sure to thrill and excite you.
Plan your day by going through our detailed guide of the Night Safari.
River Safari Experience
Spread over 12 hectares, River Safari is the first of a kind in Asia that offers freshwater attractions and riverboat rides coupled with a wildlife experience. The park is divided into 10 different ecosystems of which the River Nile experience, the Yangtze River experience, and the Amazon experience are most well received. The River Safari features over 5000 animals!
Your experience will be even more memorable when you cruise down the rivers. Indulge in the Amazon River Quest and spot Jaguars and Tapirs in the dense rainforests. Along the Mississippi, you’ll be able to see the ferocious Alligator that snaps turtles and learn fascinating facts about the deadly predators. The different river ecosystems you can see are the Mississippi River, Congo River, Nile River, Ganges River, Yangtze River, Mary River, and the Mekong River.
Besides the rivers, River Safari also has dedicated sections of the forest reserved for other species. This comprises of the Giant Panda Forest, the Amazon Flooded Forest, and the Squirrel Monkey Forest.
Plan your day by going through our detailed guide of River Safari.
know before you go
Make the most of your combo vouchers by giving these attractions the time they deserve and visiting each park on a different day to fully explore all the sights within.
However, should you wish to visit both parks on the same day, we recommend that you begin with River Safari since the Night Safari only opens in the evening. Once you've explored the River Safari to your heart's content, enjoying your two boat rides, feel free to move on to the Night Safari to finish your day with an adventure!
Operating Hours for Night Safari
Last slot for night safari admission - 9:15 PM
- Last English tram departure - 10:15 PM
- Last multi-language tram departure - 9:30 PM
- Creatures of the Night - The 10:30 PM show is not available on weekends
- All F&B and Retail outlets will close at 11:00 PM
Ticketing Counters and Collection Kiosks
- Collection Note Kiosk at Singapore Zoo Entrance - Closes at 10:00 PM
- Collection Note Kiosk at Night Safari Entrance - Closes at 10:15 PM
- Ticketing Counter at Singapore Zoo Entrance - Closes at 10:00 PM
Reduced Price Tickets
At the time of checkout, you will have the option to book vouchers for both adults and children. Child vouchers have reduced pricing so please select these according to the age specified for these vouchers. Please carry valid ID for all members in your party for whom you're booking reduced pricing vouchers to confirm their age if required.
Tickets for both attractions can only be used by tourists and cannot be used by Singapore Citizens and/or Singapore Permanent Residents.
Both parks are located next-to-each-other and visitors can just walk to the different park entrances. Located on Mandai Lake Road, the venue is easily accessible by cars and metro alike. Take the Red line and transit to a connecting bus, preferably route no 927 or no 138.
For Amazon River Quest boat ride at River Safari, riders must be at least 1.06 meters tall. Kindly refer to complete guidelines at www.riversafari.com.sg
- You will get an email confirmation shortly containing your mobile vouchers for both River Safari and Night Safari.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point.
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 20 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
Please check your final voucher for the redemption point details and specific instructions.
These are open-dated tickets and can be used anytime within the operating hours. To know the exact validity, please refer to your e-tickets.
avaliações e comentários
- The Night Safari takes around 2-3 hours to cover completely. Admission is given on a slot basis with slots ranging from 7:15, 8:15,9:15 and 10:15. Please note that you will be accommodated in the next available time slot upon arrival at the venue.
- Strollers and wheelchairs are available at the venue for toddlers and individuals with impaired movement. Rental charges for strollers are SGD 9 while wheelchairs are free-of-charge.
- Lockers are available at the venue to store your personal belongings. They will be charged at SGD 3. Night Safari also provides other guest facilities such as nursing rooms and first-aid stations.
- Please carry a water bottle, an umbrella and mosquito repellant for personal use.
- The park is spread over a vast area and includes several walking trails; so please ensure you wear comfortable walking shoes to enjoy the park to the fullest.
- Be sure to arrive at the shows at least 15-20 minutes prior their scheduled beginning.
- Uniformed staff members are present through the park and will assist you with any query you might have.
- Japanese and Mandarin commentary is available for the tram ride at an additional price.
- 85% of the animal exhibits are accessible by foot while the other 15% are viewed from the river cruises. Wear comfortable walking shoes to explore the venue at ease.
- The main attractions of the park are the Giant Panda Forest, Amazon River Quest, and the Amazon Flooded Forests.
- ATMs, lockers, nursing stations and prayers rooms are available at the venue. The locker costs SGD 5 for the first three hours, following which a 1 SGD fee will be levied for each hour.
- Strollers, wheelchairs, and mobility scooters are present at the venue for children and guests with impaired movement. Strollers can be rented at a 9 SGD fee while the cost of renting a mobility scooter is SGD 35. Wheelchairs are free-of-charge.
- Tickets to the Beaver Encounter and the River Trails experience must be purchased separately at the venue.
- Uniformed staff members are present through the park to assist you with any query.