Nong Nooch Tropical Garden Ticket
The Nong Nooch Tropical Garden is an award-winning showcase of Pattaya's rich natural heritage. Explore over 600 acres of unique landscapes at the largest botanical garden in Southeast Asia and get better acquainted with colorful Thai traditions while you're at it!
- Visit one of the top 10 beautiful gardens in the world with a trip to Nong Nooch Tropical Garden and immerse yourself in Pattaya's green paradise.
- Attend the thrilling elephant show and the informative and fun Thai cultural show during your trip to the botanical garden.
- You can opt for a sightseeing bus to get a great look at the massive gardens before exploring them on foot.
- Enjoy a beautiful day with your family and friends exploring 600-acres of Nong Nooch Tropical Garden. Take a leisurely stroll through orchids, topiaries, fountains, and even a mini Stonehenge!
What to Expect
Prepare to be wowed by the immense beauty on display at the Nong Nooch Tropical Garden. This botanical garden sprawling over 600 acres offers the perfect spot to spend a peaceful day at Pattaya. With a striking fusion of European and Thai inspiration, the gardens have acres upon acres of intricately landscaped grounds, which have won multiple awards over the years. From unique orchids and fountains to mesmerizing topiaries and waterfalls, there's a lot to do and see at the Nong Nooch Tropical Garden. During your trip, you'll also get to experience a fantastic show featuring football and basketball playing elephants. There's also a fabulous Thai culture show where actors and dancers recreate historic events.
- Admission to Nong Nooch Tropical Garden
- Sightseeing bus (optional add-on)
- Hotel transfers
- Buffet lunch
- Shows fee
Reduced Price Tickets
Children between 90 - 130 cm. in height enjoy reduced prices on their tickets.
In the next step of your booking, you can choose your desired variant to the ticket:
- General Admission Ticket to Nong Nooch Tropical Garden
- General Admission + Sightseeing Bus
Know Before You Go
Children below 90 cm are allowed free entry into the garden.
8 AM to 6 PM
Thai Culture and Elephants Show Time: 10:30 AM, 1:30 PM, 3:00 PM, 4:00 PM and 5:00 PM
Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel this experience up to 48 hours in advance for a full refund
You will receive an email with your Nong Nooch Tropical Garden mobile voucher soon after purchase. Please display either a printed or mobile voucher at the ticketing counter of the garden to gain entry.
Ticket Redemption Point
34/1 Moo 7, Na-Jomtien, Sattahip, Chonburi 20250 Thailand
Taxi: Take a taxi from South Pattaya, and you'll reach the garden in around 20 minutes