Round-Trip Train Tickets to Schynige Platte from the Wilderswil Railway Station
With round-trip train tickets up to and back down from Schynige Platte, enjoy this striking Swiss plateau to your heart's content.
- Make your way to Schynige Platte, a striking plateau tucked away in the Jungfrau Region.
- This Swiss mountain is in close proximity to the world-famous Interlaken mountains.
- Enjoy stunning balcony views of the Bernese Alps from this plateau.
- On your way up, enjoy views of the Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau, Lake Thun, Niesen, and more.
- Journey on a historical cogwheel train, lending feels of bygone eras.
- Deboard at Schynige Platte and walk through the stunning streets, soaking up the local culture.
- Outward & return journey by train from Wilderswil Railway Station
- Hotel transfers
política de cancelamento
Você pode cancelar estes ingressos até 24 horas antes do início da experiência para obter um reembolso total.
Travel back in time, to the days of belle epoque as you board an old-time cogwheel train to the heart of Schynige Platte. Located in the heart of the Jungfrau Region, this Swiss mountain is close to the world-famous Interlaken. Overlooking the gorgeous Bernese Alps, a visit to Schynige Platte is a must when in the area. The ride alone will satiate your sightseeing cravings, with close-up views of the Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau, Lake Thun, Niesen, Stockhorn, and Jura! Your narrow-gauge historical cogwheel train gets you up to the mountains in 50 minutes, guaranteeing you'll savor every minute of the ride. Once at Schynige Platte, deboard, and spend some quality time admiring the plateau in all its natural beauty. Walk a little further ahead to see Lake Brienz and Lake Thun as well!
know before you go
- For a group (3 or more people in a wheelchair), pre-registration is essential. Per group max. 10 participants possible (max. 3 wheelchairs per composition). A seat reservation is not necessary.
- The Jungfraujoch is also wheelchair accessible. The entrance to the Ice Palace is equipped with a wheelchair stairlift.
- It is compulsory to wear a protective mask on all means of transport of the Jungfrau Railways as well as in indoor areas open to the public such as railway stations, cable car stations, and within the buildings on the Jungfraujoch.
- If the distance of 1.5 meters cannot be maintained in other areas (e.g. when queuing) masks must also be worn.
- Wear warm clothing as temperatures can drop down to low levels here.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display a printout of your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point and get the QR code from the counter.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your ticket at the: Wilderswil Railway Station.
- Timings: 7:25 AM - 6:10 PM.