Paradis Latin - Dinner & Show Star Menu
The Star Menu for the show is:
- Foie gras, toasted brioche OR hand-sliced smoked salmon or escargots
- Roast filet of sea bream, lemon confit and braised endive OR Chateaubriand, four-pepper sauce, gratin dauphinois or Sliced breast of duck, cranberry and honey sauce rosette of potatoes
- Apple tart, caramel sauce OR symphony of sorbets
- 1⁄2 Bottle of Bordeaux wine & 1/4 Bottle of Champagne
Enjoy a fabulous dinner and show at one of Paris's most famous cabaret houses, Le Paradis Latin. Built by Gustave Eiffel, this national landmark is home to the hit show Paradis à la Folie, a Champagne cocktail of joy and frivolity.
Tucked away in the historic left bank of Paris, Paradis à la Folie is interactive French Cabaret at its best. The show features original music, stunning costumes and dance routines that are sure to take your breath away. You will be treated to a three-course fine dining experience worthy of the French capital, followed by Paradis à la Folie.
- Admission tickets
- Three-course dinner
- 1/2 bottle of Bordeaux Wine
- 1/4 bottle of champagne
- Hotel pick up and drop off
You will get an email confirmation within 20 minutes of purchase. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
- Guests must not be wearing shorts, sport pants or tennis shoes