Skip The Line Tickets: Pisa Monumental Complex with Leaning Tower, Opera Museum, Baptistry, Synopie, and Cathedral Complex
Explore the famous Roman monuments housed in the square of the Cathedral of Pisa with an exclusive skip the line access - the Leaning Tower of Pisa, the Baptistry of San Giovanni, the Monumental Graveyard, the Sinopie and Opera del Duomo Museums.
- Witness the beauty of Roman architecture with a skip the line access to the famous monuments in Pisa.
- Marvel at the renowned Leaning Tower of Pisa and learn about the history of the bell tower inclined at a unique angle.
- Experience the grandeur of the Cathedral and the beautiful paintings it houses, made by artists from centuries ago.
- View the splendor of the intricate marble work done in the 900-year-old Cathedral.
- Explore the site where the Renaissance of sculpture began - the Baptistry of San Giovanni.
- Take in the fascinating architecture of the octagonal basin in the Baptistry.
- Learn about the history of the religious sites in an immersive tour around the complex.
- See the tombs, beautiful relics, and a tiled cloister at the Monumental Graveyard (Camposanto monumentale).
- Admire a vast collection of medieval drawings at the Sinopie Museum.
- See the artwork once displayed in the Duomo and the Baptistry in the Opera del Duomo Museum.
- Skip the line entry
- Access to the Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Access to the Baptistry of San Giovanni
- Access to the Cathedral of Saint Mary of the Assumption
- Access to the Monumental Graveyard
- Access to the Sinopie Museum
- Access to the Opera del Duomo Museum
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
Skip the long lines and visit the most important monuments in Pisa that highlight the beauty of Roman architecture - the Leaning Tower of Pisa, the Baptistry of San Giovanni and the Cathedral. Take your time around the religious complex to absorb and marvel at the intricate design and work done on the structures centuries ago. The Leaning Tower of Pisa, one of the 7 Wonders of the World, was essentially a bell tower. It was made famous for its unique inclined tilt. It will leave you in awe of its timekeeping mechanism played with its seven bells, one for each musical note.
The Baptistry of San Giovanni became a site for the Renaissance of sculpture - a period marked by a “rebirth” of European culture after the Middle ages. The octagonal basin and the zebra work of white and gray marble in the Baptistry will make you stop, stare and wonder about how it was built almost a millennium ago. The acoustics of the Baptistry, with its double dome, will allow you to hear some exceptional acoustics. This is one of the rarer monumental musical instruments you will ever get to visit!
At the northern edge of the square, you will find the beautiful Camposanto Monumentale or the Monumental Graveyard. The 13th-century sculpture contained a large number of frescoes, along with Roman sarcophagi, until a devastating fire during WWII. It is being restored, with the frescoes being gradually returned to their original locations. The rough sketches of these frescoes were removed after the fire, and you can see them at the Sinopie Museum.
Finally, the Opera del Duomo Museum will give you a glimpse of the artworks that were once on display at the Duomo and the Baptistry. Notable works include the ivory carving of the Madonna and Child by Giovanni Pisano, several original Gothic and Renaissance sculptures, and a collection of liturgical furnishings, images, vestments, and the like.
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- Mandatory, starting from August 6, 2021: Participants over 12 years of age must present, together with the ID Card, their EU Green Pass or their own country document to prove one of the following: to have received full vaccination; to have received first vaccination at least 15 days ago; to have had COVID-19 infection in the past 6 months; to have a negative test made no more than 48 hours before the activity. Those who will not present the required documents, will not be entitled to any refund.
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
Daily 9am onwards.
- This experience is wheelchair accessible.
- Photography is allowed at the venue.
Children aged 11 and under go for free (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly with the Ticket embedded.
- Head directly to the Piazza del Duomo to start your experience.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- You can directly start your experience with your tickets at Piazza del Duomo.
- Address: Piazza del Duomo, 56126 Pisa PI, Italy.
- The starting point is located near Sinopie Museum.
- To locate the starting point on Google Maps, simply search for - Piazza del Duomo, 56126 Pisa PI, Italy.
Get Directions to the Starting Point
- The nearest bus stop is Torre 1.
- The stop is just 1 minute away from the starting point.
- Buses #070, #110, #190, and more will get you there.
This ticket is valid for the entire day on the date selected during checkout.