Louvre Abu Dhabi - Skip The Line Tickets
Visit Abu Dhabi's finest attraction, the Louvre. Experience a concoction of Western and Eastern art within the Arabian lands and indulge in a multitude of experiences and contemplations.
- Skip the ticket purchase queue with your priority access tickets.
- Access every nook and corner of the gallery with these tickets.
- Explore a priceless collection of art and learn about the cultures of different civilizations.
- Revel in the ‘Rain of Light’ while standing beneath the dome - an experience that few words can express.
- Download the free app on your Android or iOS device so you can fully explore the artwork and navigate the museum. Don't forget your headphones!
- Check out Emotions! The New Art Adventure Exhibition at the Children's Museum to familiarize children with identifying emotions! For viewing till May 2023.
política de cancelamento
política de cancelamento
Estes ingressos não podem ser cancelados ou alterados.
Soak in generous views of the sea and Abu Dhabi's skyline on your way to the mesmerizing dome. The Louvre comprises 55 detached buildings housing art galleries, a children's museum, an exhibition, a boutique gift shop, a restaurant, and a café.
The 12 museum galleries are chronologically arranged in an inspiring manner, narrating the story of humanity with an artistic filter. Through an incredible collection of art installations, each of these 12 chapters unveils commonalities that have existed throughout the history of humanity.
Children's Museum: Emotions! The New Art Adventure Exhibition (till May 2023)
Louvre Abu Dhabi’s Children’s Museum is set to reopen with a fascinating exhibition, where children will be privy to artwork and immersive experiences, letting them explore and identify emotions. This exhibition features 10 artworks and multiple interactive stations to familiarise children with identifying emotions- an essential milestone in a child’s development.
Louvre hosts 4 temporary exhibitions every year. These exhibitions are the result of a unique collaboration between Abu Dhabi and France. In partnership with 13 French Museum partners, Louvre Abu Dhabi will bring together exemplary art for visitors of the Middle East.
Boutique Souvenir Store
However small it may be, grab a souvenir from the snug boutique shop on your way out to cherish this visit to the first Arabian Universal Museum.
Restaurant and Cafe
Rest your tired legs and contemplate the art you just witnessed over coffee and a plate of sumptuous bites before you leave the premises. The eateries are designed by Jean Nouvel himself and are nothing short of extraordinary.
Virgin and Child | The Boulevards of Paris | Portrait of William and Penelope Welby Playing Chess | Coin of Severus Alexander, Roman Emperor | Dancing Shiva | Blade in the Shape of a Laurel Leaf | Buddha Head | The Bohemian | Portrait of an African Woman | Vase: Animals and Armed Horsemen | The Good Samaritan | Young Emir Studying | Game of Bezique | Equestrian Portrait of Philip V, King of Spain | Oriental Bliss | Pavement and Octagonal Fountain
New Acquisitions and Loans
New works on loan include Haystacks, End of Summer by Claude Monet, Old Man in Front of Children's Tombs by Osman Hamdi Bey, and Caravans, Gypsy Camp near Arles by Vincent van Gogh. You can also see The Bellelli Family by Edgar Degas and Southern Landscape by Pierre Bonnard.
know before you go
know before you go
Covid-19 Safety Information
- In line with government guidelines, all guests must show a ‘Green’ status on the Alhosn app to enter the museum (14 days PCR required when fully vaccinated, 48 hours when unvaccinated).
- Please note the COVID-19 rules are changing regularly. You can find the most recent information here
Reduced Price Tickets
Free entry for:
- UAE residents aged under 18
- UAE senior nationals and residents aged 60+
- Art Club members with one guest
- Youth and Teacher Pass holders
- ICOM/ICOMOS Card Holders, journalists
- People of Determination with one companion
Reduced-price tickets for:
- UAE school teachers
- College teachers
- University faculty
- Members of the UAE military
All supporting documents must be showcased for availing reduced tickets.
From Abu Dhabi
Get on to Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Highway (E12), which can be accessed from either Corniche Road, Hamdan Bin Mohammed Street or Zayed the First Street. Stay on E12 till you reach the Cultural District. Once here, take the first exit after the bridge to reach Louvre.
Bus No - 94, average duration - 30 minutes, frequency - every 30 minutes.
Ticket Cost - AED 2.
Stations from Abu Dhabi - Dhafeer Street | Abu Dhabi Bus Station | Hamdan Street | Saadiyat Island
Get on Sheikh Maktoum Bin Rashid Road (E11) and take the Abu Dhabi-Shahama Road (E10). Switch to Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Highway( E12) and take the exit before Sheikh Khalifa Bridge.
If you are taking a taxi from Dubai, it is likely to cost you anything above AED 300.
Take any bus from Dubai to Abu Dhabi Bus Stand. From here you can take bus number 94 to Louvre Abu Dhabi.
Average Duration from Dubai to Abu Dhabi- 1 hour 30 minutes, frequency - hourly, ticket cost - AED 25.
Free Parking | Paid valet parking | Free Wi-Fi | Strollers & wheelchairs on loan | Prayer room
- The galleries are set at a relatively cool temperature to protect the installations. You might want to consider carrying a stole/scarf, especially for kids.
- Photography is permitted throughout Louvre. However, flash photography is not allowed in some areas with sensitive exhibits.
- For security purposes, backpacks and luggage are not allowed inside. You can deposit your belongings in the cloakroom provided.
- Food and water is strictly prohibited inside the galleries
- Tue-Sun: 10am - 6:30pm.
- The last entry time slot is 5:30 pm where visitors must depart at 6:30 pm.
- The Louvre is closed on Mondays.
How To Use Your Tickets
You will receive your mobile voucher via email instantly. There is no need to print the same. You can flash these tickets on your mobile phone at the entrance and walk into the museum.
This ticket is valid for 6 months from the date of purchase.