Combo Tour: Hagia Sophia, Blue Mosque and Topkapi Palace Garden
Enjoy a guided tour of three Istanbul attractions with one single ticket. Visit the Hagia Sophia, the Blue Mosque, and the Topkapi Palace Garden.
- Explore Istanbul's most famous icons - the Hagia Sophia, Topkapi Palace, and the Blue Mosque.
- The 2-hour tour includes a break for refreshments and is about 1 km (0.6 miles) of easy walking.
- Along the way, you'll be accompanied by a friendly local guide who will regale you with stories about the Ottoman and Byzantine empires!
- 2 hours of sigtseeing with a local expert
- Visit the Hagia Sophia, Blue Mosque and Topkapi Palace garden
- Scarf for female visitors when entering the Hagia Sophia yard
- Topkapi Palace museum
- Food and drinks
- Entry inside buildings
política de cancelamento
Estes ingressos não podem ser cancelados ou alterados.
Every corner of Istanbul is packed with history. On this tour, you will start off by meeting your local guide at the entrance of one of the city's enduring symbols, the Hagia Sophia. It was originally built as a Christian basilica over 1,500 years ago and became the place where new emperors were crowned. The building served an important role in Byzantine culture and politics for much of its first 900 years of existence. Your guide will entertain you with stories and facts about the building as you get an up-close look at the world-famous mosaics incorporated into the Hagia Sophia's design.
Located just across is the 16th-century imperial Mosque of Sultan Ahmet, more popularly known as the Blue Mosque. This UNESCO World Heritage Site is the only mosque in Istanbul with six minarets and is famous for its beautiful handpainted blue tiles that are a combination of the Turkish (Ottoman) and Byzantine empires, as well as traditional Islamic architecture.
The last site on your tour is Topkapi Palace, where nearly 30 sultans ruled across four centuries, during the Ottoman Empire’s 600-year reign. Your guide will fill you in on stories about the Roman and Byzantine Empires during the five-minute walk it takes to arrive. When you arrive at the glorious Topkapi Palace, you get to visit the free-of-charge areas and learn about the history of the Ottoman Empire and what you can expect inside this museum.
know before you go
Wed to Mon from 10am onwards.
Children aged 0-7 enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- Meet your Istanbul Welcome Card guide (dressed in red), at the Hürrem Sultan Hamam.
- It is located below the trees, next to the newspaper kiosk and across from the Hagia Sophia.
- Address: Cankurtaran, Ayasofya Meydanı No:2, 34122 Fatih/İstanbul, Turkey.
You can use the T1 tramway line to get to Sultanahmet station, which is a 7-minute walk to the meeting point.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during chcekout.